Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 43 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 42 43
D
D
Originally Posted By: robx
OIN have the unprotected sex, just pull out when it's time or "be there just for her" ;-)

- stop making this an issue, have the sex, the wife wants to be close to you, I'm assuming you've had sex enough times that you can "control" your part in this process, if not, here's your perfect opportunity to get some practice in

Just do it!
(literally)

If he wants to bond to his wife its the fastest way to do so. If he's worried about pregnancy, see what he can do from a male perspective that will kill the sperm or render them useless without the obvious condom.

I say he should bang her every night if he can.

S
S
How Gucci can read a couple paragraphs and have insight into someone's personality or predict what a spouse will respond with to a particular statement is beyond me, but he is absolutely right about you.

I'd like to ask, though, Why does your wife think this is a stable relationship and you do not?

Quote:
My W has told me quite a few times that "I'm not stupid and have sense enough to know that it is not right to bring a child into an unstable relationship."

Quote:
I do not agree with bringing a child into an unstable M

Quote:
She wants to get pregnant now and I don't

S
S
Originally Posted By: DaddyLongShanks
If he wants to bond to his wife its the fastest way to do so.

I disagree. I think he needs to learn how to add more Legumes to their diet.

Start making the best damn no bake peanut butter cookies in all of Erie county. Share her interest and help her to benefit from it. Maybe put a fall crop of brocolli in the back yard. Slow down and learn to enjoy what you have before it slips through your fingers like sand.

"Emotional Bond," he says. Watching the sunset over Lake Ontario as the sail boats come in while sharing his dreams for the future with her. Don't you think she would be listening and excited and want to share them with you. She's trying to. I dont know, maybe thats dumb. Good thing its gonna rain.

Sharing, communicating, making yourself vunerable, and fulfilling another's desires, that seems more intimate than, "Wife and I were getting intimate so I reached for a condom."

D
D
Originally Posted By: Steve McQueen

Start making the best damn no bake peanut butter cookies in all of Erie county. Share her interest and help her to benefit from it. Maybe put a fall crop of brocolli in the back yard. Slow down and learn to enjoy what you have before it slips through your fingers like sand.

"Emotional Bond," he says. Watching the sunset over Lake Ontario as the sail boats come in while sharing his dreams for the future with her. Don't you think she would be listening and excited and want to share them with you. She's trying to. I dont know, maybe thats dumb. Good thing its gonna rain.

Sharing, communicating, making yourself vunerable, and fulfilling another's desires, that seems more intimate than, "Wife and I were getting intimate so I reached for a condom."

Well the way I look at it, is she cheated him and has been being an a$$hole to the guy for 7 months now. If opening them legs is indicative of her "opening up" ( which it is ), then he needs to legs to open more often if he wants to get deep into the heart of the matter.

Sex and affection was the same way that a strong love addiction was created to the OM, I believe a Husband or wife for that matter should have access to the same tools.

Less talking, more doing. Get your wife in the sack as much as you can OIN.

O
OP Offline
O
How Gucci can read a couple paragraphs and have insight into someone's personality or predict what a spouse will respond with to a particular statement is beyond me, but he is absolutely right about you.

I'd like to ask, though, Why does your wife think this is a stable relationship and you do not?

Quote:
My W has told me quite a few times that "I'm not stupid and have sense enough to know that it is not right to bring a child into an unstable relationship."

Quote:

Quote:

Sorry Steve, I don't follow you.

My W does not like to talk about our R and so I never established what makes her think we are stable enough to have a child. I don't think we are because 2 weeks ago my W was screaming divorce at me and saying "I can't wait to change my name back."

I just remembered a comment W said to me last night
"Do you think I am here to waste my life and sit around and count days?"

But for the past 7 months that is exactly what she told me she was doing "counting down the days"

M: 27, W: 25
Together since: 01/31/00
M: 10/4/09 (8 Months)
ILBNILWY: 01/24/10
EA confirmed: 02/10/10 (Busted).
Road to Reconcile began: 07/10/10
Retrouvaille: 09/10/10
R
R

LOL!

O
OP Offline
O

Steve, we planted a pumpkin patch. W usually go to the outer harbor to watch the sunset. Trust that I do these things you suggest.

It is raining her at the moment just had to jump up and close all the windows....where you from anyway?

M: 27, W: 25
Together since: 01/31/00
M: 10/4/09 (8 Months)
ILBNILWY: 01/24/10
EA confirmed: 02/10/10 (Busted).
Road to Reconcile began: 07/10/10
Retrouvaille: 09/10/10
R
R

LMFAO!!!

Legumes, the new divorce busting method!

R
R
Originally Posted By: OfficerInNeed

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sorry Steve, I don't follow you.

My W does not like to talk about our R and so I never established what makes her think we are stable enough to have a child. I don't think we are because 2 weeks ago my W was screaming divorce at me and saying "I can't wait to change my name back."

I just remembered a comment W said to me last night
"Do you think I am here to waste my life and sit around and count days?"

But for the past 7 months that is exactly what she told me she was doing "counting down the days"

Just remember you are trying to apply your regular male logic to your wife's emotions, that doesn't work, you will always be scratching your head thinking "HUH?! WTF?!"

P
P
Originally Posted By: robx
OIN have the unprotected sex, just pull out when it's time or "be there just for her" ;-)

- stop making this an issue, have the sex, the wife wants to be close to you, I'm assuming you've had sex enough times that you can "control" your part in this process, if not, here's your perfect opportunity to get some practice in

Just do it!
(literally)

If he wants to bond to his wife its the fastest way to do so. If he's worried about pregnancy, see what he can do from a male perspective that will kill the sperm or render them useless without the obvious condom.

This may be the two most irresponsible things I've ever seen either one of you post on this forum.

Wow.

Puppy

Page 38 of 43 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 42 43

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard