Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 79 of 101 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 100 101
R
R
Originally Posted By: BeTheMan
I called immediately after typing the last post.

Conversation lasted less than 2 minutes. She of course, said "Oh Great! - You won't admit it, but this is beause of our conversation yesterday". I calmly said, it's been bothering me for a while, but I just can't have her their anymore.

WAW said "fine! Give me a couple days. I need to put an ad in the paper". I said "ok" and "thank you" and ended the call.

Wow.....I have tiny little balls! I know it pissed her off, and might even upset my D18 a little. But, I really don't want the dog there, and it's no longer my responsibility - especially after yesterday.

not a couple of days, NOW.

She bought the puppy originally and had it in her apartment. The reason she dropped it off at your place wasn't because the pet was lonely, it was because it was making a mess at her place, she can take the dog back today.

You're allowed to say this.
I would go so far as to say it's required that you say this.

Never mind her ad in the paper, that's her problem, not yours, tell her to pick up the dog today.

Give her some crumbs to chew on.

B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: Steve McQueen
Since WAW told me yesterday that she is never coming home, I feel I should no longer be looking after the puppy. It is not trained at all and chews things and messes in the house. I don't wany MY house being ruined and I feel like I am being used.

You want crumbs? Them the crumbs.

Out of curosity, why don't you take the time to train the dog yourself? or give Cesar a call?

Huh!

You mean her dog wrecking my house is somehow crumbs?

Why would I train her dog? I hope you were being sarcastic. Maybe even hinting that I would normally do that for her.

50 years old.

Ontario, Canada

Loving Marriage #2 with the perfect person.

R
R
I called immediately after typing the last post.

Conversation lasted less than 2 minutes. She of course, said "Oh Great! - You won't admit it, but this is beause of our conversation yesterday". I calmly said, it's been bothering me for a while, but I just can't have her their anymore.

WAW said "fine! Give me a couple days. I need to put an ad in the paper". I said "ok" and "thank you" and ended the call.

Wow.....I have tiny little balls! I know it pissed her off, and might even upset my D18 a little. But, I really don't want the dog there, and it's no longer my responsibility - especially after yesterday.

Yes YOU do have tiny balls,
so afraid to lose her you supplicate her with gifts, trips, dinners, and now dog watching.

You were told all of this in the beginning by several of us but didn't want to listen, you wanted to continue being "YOU" hoping she would love "YOU" again but the person "YOU" are isn't someone she can love again in the way that you want.

Now if YOU were to grow some bigger balls, well then maybe it might make a difference but at this point with so much time passed in your situation, who knows what can happen, there are no guarantees in any of the situations on these forums.

Methinks let her go, no more dinners on sunday, have a nice life, it wasn't working out, not really what I'm looking for anymore, you want someone who wants you and she isn't it so maybe it's time to start dating?

Up to you.

Either that or quit your job and run a professional dog watching/babysitting service. If it's profitable let us know ;-)

T
T
Yeah, I am in the camp with "Come get your danged dog now, woman. I am tired of cleaning up yours and his messes.".

You know why? Because it is true. You just won't say it.

Last edited by TimeHeals; 07/22/10 02:20 PM.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
R
R
Originally Posted By: Steve McQueen
Since WAW told me yesterday that she is never coming home, I feel I should no longer be looking after the puppy. It is not trained at all and chews things and messes in the house. I don't wany MY house being ruined and I feel like I am being used.

You want crumbs? Them the crumbs.

Out of curosity, why don't you take the time to train the dog yourself? or give Cesar a call?

Huh!

You mean her dog wrecking my house is somehow crumbs?

Why would I train her dog? I hope you were being sarcastic. Maybe even hinting that I would normally do that for her.

You mentioned the other day you were happy with crumbs,
well those are crumbs, as in "crumby".

Moral of the story: be care what you ask for, you just might get it.

Is it so hard for you to fathom that these are crumbs?

Why?

Not sure if Steve was being sarcastic about the dog training comment, I thought it was funny ;-)

R
R
Nice guy syndrome:

Yes I will:
- buy you gifts
- take you out for dinner
- take you on trips
- settle for crap behavior
- let you come home when YOU want to on YOUR schedule, not really taking into account my own life
- watch your dog that YOU originally bought for yourself and keep it at MY home and let it $hit all over MY house
- settle for crumbs

.... because I'm a nice guy and won't stand up to you because I have tiny balls and I'm afraid to lose you... but at least I'm honest. Will you love me now?

S
S
Why would I train her dog?

less than 24 hours ago:
Even now, she still wants to spend some time together and remain "friends". The optimist in me says that as long as we remain somewhat involved in each others lives, there is a chance.

It would be impressive if you could achieve "pack leadership."

btw. i never "hint" at anything and I still feel bad I pissed off Mindblank as bad as I did. But I do like metaphors. I'll see if I could come up with a fish story on lunch for you smile

S
S
the "pack leadership" thing WAS a hint.

B
OP Offline
B
I called her again and said I don't want to wait days. She could damage soemthing in that time. I got "you're being an a$$hole" My response "I don't want to look after your dog and don't want people coming to look at her ar my house". "It's my house too". All I said was "I don't want to get into that now".

She said "I'll get her now then". My response: "thank you".
I can't see any of this helping to DB in any way, but at least I know I stood up for myself and she get a tiny dose of reality.

50 years old.

Ontario, Canada

Loving Marriage #2 with the perfect person.

R
R
BTM as long as you maintain the attitude that she's the only woman in the world for you, you will never have her or anyone else.

You can try to subdue these feelings and hide them but to your wife, it's not attractive, she can see through you and pretty much knows your intentions and at this point in her life, isn't attracted to you because you still come off needy & clingy.

Page 79 of 101 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 100 101

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard