Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sue,

I'm so happy for you! Your story made me cry!

See we just got to be ready to put our hearts on the line and except the consequences no matter what they are.

You're right, my H is comfortable.

Deb

Doing a jig for Sue!!!LOL

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
Happy Tears!!

Hugs!

PIB
Sue - YEAH FOR YOU! Yipeeee!

What a great story! Good for you to lay it on the line. You give me great hope that I too will know when to do the same thing as our big issue is making each other a priority.

Luckily I don't have to deal with OW issue just a stubborn husband whose pride may initially stand in the way of coming home.

Enjoy this time. Keep up posted as to how the adjustments of reuniting go - we can all learn from you!

Have a great day!

totite "Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative..."
T
OP Offline
T
Hi all,

H is staying from thursday to Sunday this weekend.
he came last night we are doing it this way as it feels more comfertable and for D8. He told me this morning he has canceled his flat and has had to give two months notice.

He asked me if I wanted him to start moving all his stuff back, I said I had already cleared his space in wardrobe.

Last night when we went to bed was so lovley, he cuddled up to me like he was never going to let me go

This Sunday I am 40 H and I split up this time l;ast year on my 39th birthday

Tonight we are taking D8 to the pictures, tomorrow night he is taking me out for a meal for my Bday and Sunday we are going out to eat with all the girls.

Then Next thursday we are off To New York

I cant beleive all this, I am walking on air today.

Thankyou everybody on this site xxxxxxxxxx

Sue

Sue,
WOOHOO!
I'm so happy for you!

Did you say you two have been separated for almost one year? That gives me hope! Because it will be 1 year for me Jan. 24 when H moved out, at my request.

Sounds like it's all coming together for you! Don't forget to keep DBing and working on your M.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Deb

Sue,

Well if I'm running behind you, I have nothing to worry about, because your little hubby is now home. Can't wait! LOL

Picking up the turkey, ham and fixins for Thanksgiving. YUM YUM! Saturday is the day I will be asking H if he has decided if he is coming. No expectations. But if he does come, it will be great!

Deb

Quote:

Last night when we went to bed was so lovley, he cuddled up to me like he was never going to let me go

I know exactly what you mean Sue. I'm so happy for you! It took some cold water in the face in my sitch too, but sometimes the last resort technique is what it takes.

Another Divorce Busted!

I read parts of your thread. My H and I had a great week from Oct 19 to about the 24th, nothing since. Did your H do this dance for a while? This is the first time he has even come close. OW is still in the picture.

Anyway, your thread gives me hope!

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
Here is when he started coming forward first: H tells her to move out
Here is my last thread: joyful in hope
Tell me what you think.

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
thesaneone,

Hope you have a great TG! Wow, coming to the states! Alright! Let us now how it went! ((((HUGS))))

Deb

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard