B
B
Cat---I got it!!! smile

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf." Jon Kabat-Zinn

Suzy
M: 6/22/85; D: 1/31/08
A
A
Sorry, should have left an update there. Will drop a line today just in case. Does your friend by chance own hot pair of sunglasses?

Me-36
H-36
3 young children
Married-14y
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
hon, read my earlier post...hint hint

I did find our mutual friend just now, and nope, I don't have contact with her in fb

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
T
T
Wow, hey there cat. I've been catching up as best I can on you and root :-)

A lot has happened! You sound great and I hope you feel as great as you sound. You def deserve some peace so I'm glad you have it!

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. -- Inigo Montoya, 'The Princess Bride'
R
R
Hey Cat,

It's been a long looooong time...

I just read through your sitch and can't believe all the garbage your XH got himself into. It sounds like he has a difficult time separating his brain from his impulses. I'm sure glad you are in a mentally healthy place. And not making horrible mistakes. Ugh!

How weird that TL writes "root"... is that about me? Or maybe there's another root? I haven't been on here in... gosh.. a year??? I mean it seems like forever! Anyhow, it's really nice to be back here and just seeing the names I recognize. It's like running into old friends... smile

There is no arriving, ever. It is all a continual becoming.
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
more of my favorite people in my old old post!!
toughlover ))))))))) toots! how are you my dear? how nice to see you here!, yes, with God's blessing i'm doing well, hope you are doing awesome as well, what ever happened to you if I may ask, still with your W? i pray that any decision made was for the best hon.

root luv))))))) I was just thinking of you, wondering where you are and how are things going for you ! hope you are doing great and being happy!

To anyone in FB, hints about my screen name there are in the above posts. Anyways, yes root! it's like seeing the faces of old friends when I see your names, MUA!! hope to hear form you again!

To make a long story short, it got ugly, very, ex got a restraining order, crazy W called his work trying to get him fired by saying he hit her, etc etc, she is now out of the house and he is getting a L, 'cause it will be ugly on court, the woman is a viper and I pray she never is near my kids again. He came over, for a min or so to drop kids off, had to talk to the cops here who when to his hosue to serve the order. If he looses his job we are all screwed big time... heck, i'll even testify in his behalf if that helps get her out of my kids' lives...plus I honestly dont' want to see him ruined cause he isnt a bad person, just very lost and in need of finding himself.

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
O
O
Well, maybe look on the bright side -- in one way it is nice that you can now have some genuine influence on how things go.

Ughhhhh!!!!

And great job with the compassion! It's good for you and the kids. You have a big strong heart. smile

Best,
Oldtimer
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
thanks... he asked me why I dont hate him...

Anywho, the funny part is how he attempts (I dont' let him ramble on) to complain about how she did this and that... and I have to remind him (without rubbing in) how he did the same things to me and that prob I'm not the right person to vent with... to what he replies abashed "oh, that's right... karma"

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
well, I don't write on my thread anymore...i'm a mega lurker checking on my ol' peeps, school and kids and freelancing have me tied up, but I just had to post this... to those who know my saga you might remember ex remarried another gf whom he meet for a few weeks, a horrible person who was mean and a total piece of trash... well... she is still stalking him... they've been separated 5mths now and she still won't give him an address to file for D which he desperately wants, still ranking up high dr. and dental bills to which he is still accountable for... comes to leave love notes or play with the dogs through the fence when he isn't there... she called child services on him to try to make him lose the kids, etc etc, all she can do to screw him up she is doing.

Anywho... long story short, yesterday he texts me that her ex had been calling my son's cell (it was hers and he gave it to my son)... turns out...the WHOLE time she was cheating on ex with her ex... she was having an A on him...

wow...

if that don't beat all... someone cheated on him... I wonder how it felt to him, was it the same blinding pain I felt?... though last time he talked to me about her he said that if she showed up and no one was there to stop him he'd kill her.

Justice is served my friends... not today, not tomorrow, but what goes around comes around... and if your ex's don't get their share in this life one day they will answer for everything they've done.

I don't rejoice to hear his misfortunes...i'm beyond that... plus he still has my kids part of the week, he decided to go back to IC... I want my kids to be happy with a healthy dad... don't know if that's going to happen... he is still broke as heck... his mom is dying and is the only one helping him right now with his finances and other affairs... she has one year to live... I dont' want to think what's going to happen when she is gone, he literally has no one else, his sister and him don't have a great R, they don't hate each other but don't see each other much.

And that was my update..phew! will go back to my horrible homework now, lol, i'm doing all I can to avoid it... thank heavens for it though... I know I'm getting closer to my BA degree which should help me to get a job, my unemployment has run out and I need something pronto... but God is good and he is providing, have a few freelance clients and my tenant... hope the economy improves soon for us all. Huge hugs to all)))))

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
H
H
Good to hear from you Cat!

M39
W37
M14
K 10 8