Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23
G
G
TH,
Originally Posted By: TimeHeals
JShe sent a letter later that night thanking me for being "nice to her" and commenting on how good we get along.
Well, isn't that special? (Perhaps) not trying to be sarcastic, here.

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

T
OP Offline
T
Quote:
Well, isn't that special? (Perhaps) not trying to be sarcastic, here.

I don't read anything into it. I don't know what she is going through, so I can't tell you why she felt that way or sent that email.

It is what it is.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
T
OP Offline
T
Journaling:

I just cooked 3, 16+ oz, boneless, thick-cut ribeye steaks out on the grill, and me and my two dogs each ate one.

Stuffed.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
D
why didn't you send out an invite?!

G
G

I just cooked 3, 16+ oz, boneless, thick-cut ribeye steaks out on the grill, and me and my two dogs each ate one.

LOL!! Love it!

My H has our dog....I miss her...she has nervous stomach issues so it's hard on her going back and forth, so I think it's better if he keeps her.

I am now rethinking that.

M55
H55
my D31
H D30 1st met her when she was 25
M 22yrs...2nd for me, 1st for H
OW 2005 mother of H daughter, came back to introduce D
1bomb 6/05
2bomb 7/08
3bomb 2/10 moved up north
G
G
Good for you for not dating!!! I don't know what it is with people either. I guess they all think we can't be happy without someone else. Which...is a bunch of crap.

How can you jump right back into a relationship? Those that do learn the hard way about rebound relationships.

Hope you had a great weekend.

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
T
OP Offline
T
Quote:
Good for you for not dating!!!

Well, I don't think dating would kill me or anything.

I am just not interested in a serious relationship, and I am not even interested in anything remotely romantic before the divorce is final, and I don't want to lead anybody on.

I enjoy female company. Might be nice to spend some time with female friends.

I am just not into 'romance' at the moment.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
F
F
Originally Posted By: TimeHeals

Stuffed.

Wonderful to hear your pup has her appetite back! I can imagine the look on our Shih Tzus faces if we presented each one with such monster-sized ribeyes! Glad to hear they were enjoyed by all. smile

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.
T
OP Offline
T
Journaling:

The dogs and I are doing well. I have spent a lot of time reading stories on this board, and it's hard sometimes not to tell the LBS's that they might just be better off telling the WAS to kiss their @ss and hit the bricks.

Seriously, I am probably needing a break for these boards and relationship problems in general because I just feel TIRED of reading, watching (TV), and hearing about all of the awful crap that people do to each other.

And I am starting to question the emphasis on 180s (unless you are an @ss to begin with). Is it good to work on improving yourself? Sure, but you should do that anyway. All of these gymnastics of trying to twist yourself up like some pretzel just to please somebody who doesn't care about your and who is out looking for an OP or OP2 seems to border on the ridiculous sometimes.

Man, I am grumpy today.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
F
F
Hey Time, sorry you've got the grumps today. Those kind of days suck.

I also just wanted to say thanks for the great advice this morning. Made a big difference to my day and outlook for my weekend with all the crazy gear-heads. I'm going to take your wise insight, let go and see where it takes me.

Thanks again for sticking around. I hope you and the pups have a good weekend. Me and mine will toast you and yours from the beach. Cheers. PG.

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.
Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard