Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 79 of 81 1 2 77 78 79 80 81
K
K
Great News!!! I am so glad you had fun and I want to see a pic from of your rings...

Hope his hand is OK...
Love
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
M
M
Looking forward to the pics! I hope you have pics of the hen do (at least the cottage...love those).

I'm going to assume A&E is the emergency room. Poor guy! I hope it's not too bad.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

A
OP Offline
A
Ah, I didnt take my camera, but the girls took pics. There were a few girls ill, but there were still 8 of us which was the perfect number in fact. It was so fantastic, so much laughter!

So bf is ok! He had to go to a mini operating theatre and I squeezed his hand whilst they cleared out the wound and stitched it and he was in so much pain!! Luckily no tendon damage. It was lovely for me to be there the whole time with him... as after the bomb, he left me to 'make his decision' and then broke his wrist. But he didnt ring me until after he had been seen in A&E and got home that night and of course I was so upset to think he had done something so serious and yet he didnt need/want me there. Today I asked him and he said he definetly wanted me to stay with him and not go back to work smile

K
K
H did the same. He didnt want me with him when he went to the doc during his affair but wanted me there twice so far this year and looked grateful I was...

S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
M
M
Glad bf is okay! And super glad he wanted you there (you too Maria! smile)

The rings sound lovely. Can't wait to see all your pics. (((Ali)))

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
K
K
Just counting down the days for you. Wanted to let you know, as you might actually appreciate it, I spoke with Madalyn Aslan last night. Her voice alone calms me down. She knew right where I was, where I am a bit stuck but did agree I was doing much better than in November. I feel so much better today. Just wanted to share.

hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
P
pie Offline
P
Hi Ali smile In the space of 2 days I've read your sitch from beginning to end, and I was completely entranced through the whole thing! I too am a pisces 9th March, and felt great similarities between us, our sitches are a bit different in that my H isnt suffering from obvious depression that I can see, although I've been told that sometimes they'll put on a front, so I'm not sure.

But your story struck a chord with me, as I feel like we are o similar, I'm also petite . He is however a BIG SCORPIO, so the dynamic are a bit different there. But MY emotions have been so similar to yours, so I took HUGE comfort in reading of someone like me having to go through the same emotions! THANK YOU!!

I'm at the satge where I dont know WHATS going on, I started off beliveving it was MLC, and I chop and change my mind everyday on whether it is or isnt.

He's kind most days to me, but somedays gets that distant detached thing like yours did. And hes a scorpio, so if hes having a bad day at work, he lashes out a bit frown But I also know I've been the only one to ever be able to draw out his soft inner side. So I know its just on the outside, the anger. Theres a soft squishy center in there. But I can see that when he's in the 'angry' mode, I'm not allowed in.

I also examine and scrutinise over every single action he makes frown Its exhausting frown

I've always been welcoming of astrology but never followed it astutely, but went and read our yearly horoscopes for love (pisces and scorpio) and ours dont add up - his year seems filled with passion, and mines all about new apprearences, and serious conversations frown Oh dear, not looking good is it? frown

Thank you for your story , its given me such joy, and your sense of humor has sparked my dormant sense of humor that has been gone for so long!

I just love you to bits for that!

M 31, H 34
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks Kat, I think K has spoken to her. Sounds like a nice lady. I always check her weeklies as they are about the most spot on (her and Penny Thornton).

Pie.. THANK YOU! I am glad I have helped you some. I cant believe you managed to wade through all of my (45??) threads though, you deserve some kind of trophy or medal for that grin

My bf didnt have obvious depression for many years. Even when he was seemingly depressed, we just used to joke he was the 'melancholic type', noone twigged he was depressed. After he left me and got diagnosed, his own mother and BMF said they had no idea !! That they thought he was fine. I said he wears a front. They were amazed!

Glad I gave you some laughs too, I crack myself up regularly wink

So.. wedding is Saturday and its very grey and cloudy here, but dry still! I collect my dress today and my hair trial went brilliantly (long and straight with a few little curls, two think little side plaits which meet down the back and the plaits were threaded with real daisies!) I was worried I would look like a 10 year old but my GF said it looked lovely.

BF's hand has gone septic around the stitches, so he had them out but has to keep it bandaged, until after the ceremony ! He had an allergic reaction to the original plaster too, so his fingers are puffy and we cant get the ring on !! frown. I said to him, your 'wedding' hand has gone poisonous and red and flaky and we cant get your ring on, its like the universe is trying to tell you something !!! He said course not silly.

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
K
K
No I havent talked to her...

I am sorry about BF's hand!!!

Cant wait to see the pics... I wish I were there sweets. NO hat, no speech, no single men to dance with... frown
xxx
M

S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
M
M
Coming up so fast!

Sorry bf is having a rough time of healing up. I'm sure the swelling will be going down by Saturday though. I wouldn't take it as a sign lol. Unless you get a flat on the way to the ceremony. wink

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
Page 79 of 81 1 2 77 78 79 80 81

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard