Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 73 of 80 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 79 80
S
S
Stop being afraid of her anger. Anger never killed anyone, and if she tried to get physical, I bet you are bigger than she is, right? I think she has sensed that you were hesitant to do several things b/c you didn't want to stir her anger. Therefore, she bullies you.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
A
A
Anger never killed anyone? lol

Sorry Sandi, I know you're tryin to help but hearing that just made me laugh lol

You made my day! smile

K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I ordered a cell phone jammer and I am filling out the documents for a "civil stalking injunction" on the OM.

Yesterday, W had a long conversation with her brother, who is a pastor, and W was mostly complaining about me, and why she refuses to try to work things out with me. But it sounded like he convinced her that we should see a counselor. Should I try to arrange that? Also, should I expose to him? I feel like he is getting a very one-sided story.

Later in the day, W talked again with OM.

My wife is asking for a divorce and I don't completely understand why.
A
A
1. Yes Ken tell the truth.. do NOT like or you are PART of the affair and an accomplice...

2. You Ken should be going to a family therapist on your OWN to set an example... You should NOT be waiting for yoru wife to WANT to go... YOU set the standard in your home by giong yourself... YOU LEAD and SHE follows.. for months now you've been waiting for HER to lead and you follow...YOU are the lead now... you ACT and she will respond to that... find a GOOD family therapist you AGREE with 100% BEFORE you introduce your wife to them.. NEVER take your wife blind into a FT you don't know

3. Make sure its a family therapist, NOT a shrink/psychotherapist/psychoanalyst/psychologist

P
P
Originally Posted By: ken5140
I ordered a cell phone jammer and I am filling out the documents for a "civil stalking injunction" on the OM.

Is that anything like "Double-Secret Probation?"

Double-Secret Probation

YES, you should expose the truth to him.

Puppy

A
A
Man you are on a roll with that video today lol

S
S
grin

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
It appears that the OM is trying to buy a house IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD! W is still talking with OM by phone on almost a daily basis, but she seems to be telling him that she wants to do what's right. But now she is inviting his boy to our other daughter's birthday party. My only plan right now is to get that civil stalking order pushed through. Any other suggestions?

My wife is asking for a divorce and I don't completely understand why.
A
A
Tell OMW and your wife that this boy is NOT allowed in your home Ken.. PERIOD...

Tell your wife to STOP these insulting invitations and they don't FOOL YOU for a SECOND

S
S
Yes, the children's birthday parties have been used before. I think I remember WAW using the kids as an excuse to call one another. Ken didn't know how to get around that the first time around....but I think he's wising up now.

Page 73 of 80 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 79 80

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard