Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
A
Sarcasm is not going to win your H back or a mom of the year award I'm afraid.

I get that you are angry, but you would be better off finding a healthy and constructive outlet for the anger...

Sending texts puts YOU in the drama of this nightmare affair and the healthiest thing for you and for your kids is to DISTANCE yourself from your husband's soap opera...

Did you read the protection phase document I passed out earlier?

S
seanna Offline OP
OP Offline
S
No, I didn't. I'll read it now.

M-43
H-44
M-16 T-19
S-10
S-8
left for OW 6/11/10
came back on 7/5/10 to present
trouble in paradise again....
You know I'm a dreamer.........
S
seanna Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Would you send that document please????? Thank you.

M-43
H-44
M-16 T-19
S-10
S-8
left for OW 6/11/10
S
seanna Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Would you send that document please????? Thank you.

M-43
H-44
M-16 T-19
S-10
S-8
left for OW 6/11/10
A
A

S
seanna Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I'm beginning to think that I'm the one with the addiction. Today was such a bad day. I went to bed angry and left mean texts. I woke up obsessing about the whole thing and got even madder. Now I'm upset.

I was fine with my decision to file. I REALLY blew it by letting him back in the last time. I gave the letter that was in the infidelity document that you sent me, he wanted to come home, I thought I heard something different in his voice so I took him back.

He stayed until 2 days after our 15th wedding anniversary then bailed again. Now I feel hopeless cause I told him that the next time he did this it was over forever. Now I have to stick to that because I'll look like a coward.

To make things worse I told him all I wanted was an honest apology because I deserved it and not to think that I want him back ever.

I feel like such a piece of crap and that I should file get it over with, and bury my head in the sand cause I lost all my mojo. Just gave it away, poof! gone just like that.

Now what? Any chance for me, or did I totally mess things up beyond repair??

I'm embarrassed and ashamed. I'm sorry I didn't listen to the advice well enough. I totally learned what can happen if I act on my feelings.

PLEASE HELP!!! I don't know what to do......

M-43
H-44
M-16 T-19
S-10
S-8
left for OW 6/11/10
A
A
If you want my opinion your H needs serious family therapy before he's NOT a danger to you or any other woman..he's a walking time bomb of impulses that he celebrates rather than controls...

I would stick to the protection phase, you do NOT need to file.. you just need to let GO of the OLD marriage and your OLD husband... Find a good family therapist to help you work through the detachment until you get to a place where you can OBJECTIVELY decide if you want him to explore FT with you...

He is NOT in an emotional maturity level where he CAN come back to you... he MAY be stable enoguh to work with a family therapist... SKIP that part and you are just asking to get used AGAIN...

I don't reccomend ANYONE file for divorce because they aer miserable... It does NOT make you feel any better, its just a piece of paper... Way too many people are fooled into thinking all that pain will dissappear when they file.. it DOESN'T...

Find a family therapist and work with them for YOU... so YOU are strong enough to cut him lose or invite him to FT.. you are NOT in a place where you can combat his behaviour on your own and HE is NOT in a position where he can control his impulses...

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard