Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 65 of 80 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 79 80
K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Wow! It's hard to keep up with all the posting on here sometimes. I need to clarify. I've had the PO on him since mid-March when I had the police over to get him off my property and he hasn't come around my house since. The minute he does, I'm calling the police.

My wife cooked up a nice meal when she got home and asked me, "Did you eat?" (I did have some Ramen noodles before she got home.) I said, "Don't worry about me" and walked away. I don't understand how she can talk like she did this morning and then try to be nice to me like that. That's good, but I just don't understand.

My wife is asking for a divorce and I don't completely understand why.
K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
GOOD NEWS: W apologized for what she said this morning. She also deleted OM from her FB account and asked him not to come to her work. She is being nice to me this evening. She also may be able to set up a work area at our house so she doesn't have to go anywhere and she asked me if she could use the dining room. I said, "Of course you can use the whole * house if you want to! That would be great!"

OM is calling her cell phone and leaving messages asking her if she deleted him from FB (which she did, not me). She is not answering his calls now for about a week.

S
S
Originally Posted By: ken5140
GOOD NEWS: W apologized for what she said this morning. She also deleted OM from her FB account and asked him not to come to her work. She is being nice to me this evening. She also may be able to set up a work area at our house so she doesn't have to go anywhere and she asked me if she could use the dining room. I said, "Of course you can use the whole * house if you want to! That would be great!"

OM is calling her cell phone and leaving messages asking her if she deleted him from FB (which she did, not me). She is not answering his calls now for about a week.

See? The venom-spewing alien took the night off and your wife has returned for a while. This is excellent! Maybe - just maybe - OM will get the clue to leave her alone.

I still say he's obsessive and dangerous, though, and your WW needs to take legal action to keep him away from her...

A
A
Ken... This is good news again on both fronts...

1. your wife is trying to persuade you NOT to "throw her out"
2. OM is exposing himself for the interloper he is

----------------

1. I would STILL try to get the PO for your kids on OM as well... Tell the police he showed up at your wife's workplace... Ken you need to do this FAST.. If you wait a week they will just bounce you OUT of there... If OM tries to call your wife's phone and she makes it CLEAR to you that she doens't want him calling.. get a PO on HIM too for HER.. tell her you want to do this

2. This is gonna be a LOT EASIER for you Ken once OM is gone... Your wife is already showing signs she wants to work with you and doesn't want to leave

3. What do you mean you don't understnad how she can be nice after yelling at you earlier? She's ADDICTED KEN.. we have been SAYING that for MONTHS! Don't you know what the implications of that ARE?

Do some research on addictions Ken... do it FAST... you need to understnad what withdrawal is...

S
S
Don't want to sound negative & discouraging, but based on my own experience, don't rush into believing that she is through with OM just yet. The fact that she said what she did is good only if she meant it. However, I think you went down the road before and she simply was working to throw you off track and never stopped her A. I know, b/c I played the part. I learned how to take it deeper undercover. So, don't let your guard down. Stay tough b/c I think you'll discover that she will like that in a man.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
A
A
Ken... If you really want to challenge her then try to get a PO done on HER and OM.. if she agrees to that then she may just mean it when she tells you she doesn't want him calling...

K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Unfortunately for some reason, she called him again today. This is such a roller coaster ride - up and down. I was so happy yesterday and now I'm feeling depressed again.

A
A
There you go ken.. gotta keep up the fight and stay detached...

Are you confronting her at all about her calling him like this?

Have you gone to see about a PO for the home and kids since his 20 calls in one day nonsense?

K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
If I confront her, she will just know that I was checking up on her. Could anything good come out of it?

I have a PO for the home. I can't get a PO for the kids because they told me that when the kids are with her, she can allow the OM around her and the kids - it's her choice. Apparently he wasn't shoving my kids around or anything, he just asked them to leave the room and they did.

I believe he is making plans to move his wife out of his house and at that point he will probably invite my wife to move in. Although I'm not sure she really wants that at this point, but it bothers me that she entertains the thought and talks to him about it. His wife has been offered a part time job in another state, but he is making the excuse that a part time job won't pay the bills and he apparently doesn't want to move.

T
T
Ken sorry for jumping in have you asked your pastor to talk to her.I dont know butt i think that would help some maybey i may be wrong i dont know if you have allready done this butt its a chance.

If she has respect for god and the bible it may be tool that could help you.

Me 37
Waw 32
son2
bomb 8/11/09
O/M 12/25/09
Divorce filed 8/25/09
divorce finale 6/16/10
Divorce putt on hold 6/16/10
Divorce postponed STBXW idea 8/8/10
Page 65 of 80 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 79 80

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard