Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 61 of 80 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 79 80
A
A
Ken... do NOT accept gifts from her... and you CERTAINLY don't want to be ASKING for them... unless its the following :

KEN : I know what you can get me for fathers day
MRS KEN : What?
KEN : An honest wife...

Ken, as long as your wife is cheating on you, do NOT give her an OUNCE of room to tap into you emotionally... Your wife buying you cologne to HER mind just means you are willing to accept an open marriage in exchange for some cologne...

I told another woman on this forum the same thing today... The woman and her cheating husband are separated, but he still mows her lawn outside.. I told her to tell him to stay off the property until the affair is over...

Don't you SEE ken? It's just to HER MIND going to be a legitimate BRIBE .. and you ASKED for her to BRIBE you for goodness sakes...

I KNOW its father's day ken, but you really need to start thinking about how your WIFE is going to see this...

Do NOT let her IN ken..do you know what the word DETACHED means?

It means NO DAMN GIFTS

W
W
I totally agree with you Allen.

I can see Ken's side in this.

These are usually gifts from the kiddos, they are very proud of them even if Mom picked them out. The kids would be hurt if Ken rejected them. I've been there.... Make a big show of thanks TO THE KIDS and say nothing to the W. Not ideal but the kids feelings have to come first here (not in their choice of friends however!). Maybe later you can mention letting the kids pick something up at the dollar store for you in the future. (It is hysterical to see what they come up with!!!)

AND DO NOT ASK HER FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN FIDELITY at this time.

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
A
A
THe gift came up ahead of time WhatNow, Ken was HINTING that he WANTED her to buy him a gift... THAT is a BIG NO NO

Don't even ASK for fidelity, unless its as a calous truth dart like my sample above...

Your wife is lying to you and cheating on you ken, and its putting yoru kids through a LOT of uncomfortable tension... And you ask your wife to buy you a gift?

Oi Veih

K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I see your point in this. Thanks Allen and WhatNow.

This evening, W and I and the kids went to another birthday party for a Spanish kid of our church. The Spanish group from our church was there. (They invited us because W has Spanish background, being Puerto Rican.) It was in a park and I played with the kids for awhile while W tried to socialize. After awhile, she went with me to watch the kids play on the playset and asked me, "Did you send your [exposure] letter to someone in the Spanish group too?" I said, "No, I don't think so, but I don't remember very good. Why? Are they not treating you the same?" She said, "No, they're not." Then I went to play with the kids while she sat on a bench thinking.

My wife is asking for a divorce and I don't completely understand why.
A
A
I dunno Ken... I wouldn't even tell her that... why on earth are you talking to her about this?

MRS KEN : Did you send your [exposure] letter to someone in the Spanish group too?

KEN : As long as you are hurting our children I'll expose it... Does that answer your question?

WALK AWAY

K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Need some quick help with this one. Allen, Puppy, WhatNow or somebody I hope you're on. OM has tried to call 20 times (not exaggerating) in the last two hours, 18 on my phone and 2 on hers, and W doesn't know about it. I listened to her messages, and he wants to say that he and his family is for sure moving. Should I tell W about the calls or not? Most likely, he'll call her in the morning if I don't tell her. I deleted her new messages so that she wouldn't know that I'd been tinkering with her phone.

W
W
Why is he calling YOU????

Did he find out about the recordings of the messages you have??

I suspect this is why he would tell you this. You are not speaking to your W right?
Don't mention it and see what happens.

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I think OM wants me to hear the good news about him moving. He's done this before. I give him about a 50/50 chance of really moving based on his past lies. I don't think either OM or W knows that I have the messages. I haven't said anything and I don't see how else they could know. I just listened to her old messages and forwarded a few to my phone which I keep to myself. BTW, I wish I could block his # on her phone, but the provider doesn't have that option. If I could, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I've thought about disabling or hiding her phone, but I don't think that's the right way to handle it. She'd probably just get a new one and be more stealthy about it.

Thanks, WhatNow. I'll wait and see what happens.

S
S
Originally Posted By: ken5140
OM has tried to call 20 times (not exaggerating) in the last two hours, 18 on my phone and 2 on hers

This is harassment. File a police report and get a restraining order.

P
P
Originally Posted By: Seeing Red
Originally Posted By: ken5140
OM has tried to call 20 times (not exaggerating) in the last two hours, 18 on my phone and 2 on hers

This is harassment. File a police report and get a restraining order.

AGREE.

Puppy

Page 61 of 80 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 79 80

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard