Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 59 of 80 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 79 80
K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Yesterday evening when I got home, W told me she was going to look at an apartment in the morning. I said, "I'm sorry to hear that." I said, "I just want you to know I'm gonna miss you if you go."

Later in the evening, she asked me, "What will you do if I stay and try to work things out with you?" I said, "I would make sure we spend quality time together and do fun things together."

Later, I was reading my 7 yo daughter's school journal (she writes funny stuff and mispells words in a funny way) and W was reading it with me and laughing with me.

Not sure what she's going to do, but if she leaves, I guess that saves me from filling out the TSO.

My wife is asking for a divorce and I don't completely understand why.
A
A
No you still want to get a sep agreement in place to LIMIT her access... she needs rules and BOUNDARIES ken... that needs in place by LAW to hit home with her...

I don't know if telling her you will miss her is a good idea, its just more pursuit dude...

She needs to know she doen'st have CONTROL over you anymore man... and every time you pursue you show her she has you wrapped around her finger... she can smell the fear in you a mile away...

Good job overall though, you do have her thinking twice...

K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
My wife wants me to take our two daughters to the OM's son's birthday party. And he may be there - I can't believe this. Not too sure what to do. I can refuse, but then she will go. What a dilema.

K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Now it looks like she will be taking them to the birthday party. I told her yesterday that it's not necessary for our kids to go to that birthday party, but oh well, what else can I do?

A
A
Refuse Ken.. refuse... If she goes tell her she's choosing OM over her own children and the lawyer will hear about it.

Then walk away.

W
W
Ken, This is soooo inappropriate!! You can't stop her, but take your kids elsewhere!!! How dare she continue to use your children!!

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
A
A
What do you mean what can you do?

You tell her NO Ken... or you go and when you get there you tell her that you are BOTH leaving RIGHT NOW with these children or you are goin gto tell EVERYONE In the ROOM she's having an affair with that man right in public

Tell her if she wants to be humiliated in public you are more than happy to do it... Don't WARN HER... tell her no you don't want any of your family there..

If she insists you go along to and suddenly make a scene exposing her affair to everyone in the room.. do it and she will be ashamed of herself and it will resonate for weeks... do it Ken

A
A
Find your balls Ken, this is the time to use them.

K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Didn't get your message in time. But WOW! What an interesting idea. I'm sure W would leave me if I did that. I think she'd have a very hard time forgiving me too.

K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
She took them to the birthday party and dropped them off with OM and OMW and went shopping for awhile. Then she went to pick them up.

Page 59 of 80 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 79 80

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard