Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 73 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 72 73
G
OP Offline
G
I know were suppose the believe nothing what the WAW says and only half of what we see, but am I wrong to think it's over after 10 months being apart and I asked straight out if she want a D and she say yes?

Me: Is this the best thing for us?
W: Yes

W: Even if we did get back together things would only go back to the way they were. We bring out the worst in each other.

Me: Agreed and validated.

What's a guy to do?

Last edited by gr8 day 2B alive; 06/11/10 05:12 PM.

Bomb 8/09. Brief piecing 12/10. D-2/12
Two incredible kids D9,S6 Leading new life!
“Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."
N
N
Sorry, gr8. I think you make the divorce as clean, simple, and civil as possible. If something happens along the way to change her mind, it will be easier if you take the high road (of course protecting yourself all along!)

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

G
OP Offline
G
Yeah I think D is inevitable. D5 told me tonite that when mommy get a new home she will get her a cat.

Doesn't sound like she has any thought of reconciling. As for me I will just have to enjoy the company of OW.

Funny story about the appraisal. When I answered the door and let the woman in she looked very familiar. I was getting ready upstairs and she was downstairs looking around. when she came upstairs and told her that she looked very familiar. I asked her if she was on the dating site. she said yes and I told her she looked better than her picture. We talk about the site for a few moments and then she asked me what I was going to do with the house. I told her it all depends on the number you value my house at. She laughed and then she gave me her business card.
It is ironic or what?

V
V
Originally Posted By: gr8 day 2B alive
I know were suppose the believe nothing what the WAW says and only half of what we see, but am I wrong to think it's over after 10 months being apart and I asked straight out if she want a D and she say yes?

I learned not to ask H questions like this. Seems like when I don't say anything about it, H doesn't say that he wants D. H has done very, very little to get the D that he wants. He has said he wants D, but doesn't do much toward it. I'm not even sure that he's actually filed. crazy

Me: Is this the best thing for us?
W: Yes

Again, I wouldn't ask questions like this. Your W said that she wants D. I think maybe if there is any doubt, your W may feel like she has no other recourse but to push forward w/D. Sort of like she said it, can't take it back, regardless of how she may be feeling. Does that make sense?

W: Even if we did get back together things would only go back to the way they were. We bring out the worst in each other.

Me: Agreed and validated.

What's a guy to do?

Now this part is good. If W is speculating about the possibility of reconciling, that seems indicative that she isn't entirely convinced that she's making the right decision. Your response was good. grin

M & H: 40
M: 5.5 T: 7.5
OW: 7/09 Bomb: 9/09
Sep: 3/10 H files 7/10

still m'd, unsure how to procede

Soapie:
1: http://tinyurl.com/vulcanized1
2: http://tinyurl.com/vulcanized2
3: http://tiny.com/vulcanized3
G
OP Offline
G
Quote:
think maybe if there is any doubt, your W may feel like she has no other recourse but to push forward w/D. Sort of like she said it, can't take it back, regardless of how she may be feeling. Does that make sense?

I said this months ago: It was hard for her to leave and it would be even harder for her to swallow her pride and come back.

Quote:
If W is speculating about the possibility of reconciling, that seems indicative that she isn't entirely convinced that she's making the right decision.

She emailed yesterday stating she wanted to take the kids to the shore again. She asked if this weekend was OK eben though it's fathers day. I could believe she had the balls to ask for this weekend after I mothers day.,
I UNKNOWINGLY planned a trip with the kids and friends on mothers day. One of my friends pointed out to me that it was mothers day weekend, so I changed the weekend.
So now she is taking them for the Fourth.

RNM,
I didn't have to deal with an affair so we differ on that aspect, but I totally agree with you on the point of being the one who wants out now.

In the response email to the weekend, I also stated that I had an appraiser come out last week and will have a realtor come out soon to figure out the house's value. She didn't respond to this onformation at all.

Ho did I mention that her Bro and SIL want to have me over their place to hang out?

After seeing what's out there in the dating field why would I want to go back to someone who is so negative?
I honestly do not even entertain the idea of getting back together anymore.

It's almost like she once told me: You had your chance.

I hope she enjoys her life with her girl friend who will drop her like she did in the past.

G
OP Offline
G
journal entry.

Cell rings today with W's name on calling ID.

I answered, it was D5 calling me to talk. Talk for a bit with her and S2.

Note: I AM NOT reading into any of W's actions.

I find it ironic that for three weeks straight W has call me for the kids.

I am and will continue to GAL, it's nice to be appreciated.

G
OP Offline
G
So W took the kids last week to a pottery place. She had them make gifts for me for Fathers day. Kids were happy to give them to me, they were awesome. I texted W last night stating "Thank you for the pottry from the kids"

She did respond back by saying :
"They put their little hearts into it and were so proud of the job they did. Hope you had a nice Fathers Day."

Wow, she actually wished me some happiness.
Could she be starting to "forgive me"?

I am in total non-pursuit mode and moving on with my life.

Could she be starting to realize she may have made a mistake?

Still GAL and enjoy me time.

V
V
So W took the kids last week to a pottery place. She had them make gifts for me for Fathers day. Kids were happy to give them to me, they were awesome. I texted W last night stating "Thank you for the pottry from the kids"

She did respond back by saying :
"They put their little hearts into it and were so proud of the job they did. Hope you had a nice Fathers Day."

Wow, she actually wished me some happiness.
Could she be starting to "forgive me"?

Maybe. Glad that you had a good father's day. smile

I am in total non-pursuit mode and moving on with my life.

Also good. I imagine that this makes you feel a little bit better about things.

Could she be starting to realize she may have made a mistake?

Still GAL and enjoy me time.

Maybe. Doubtful if she would tell you that at this time, tho. Keep on taking care of you and the kids. That's all you can really do anyway.

You're on the right track. grin

M & H: 40
M: 5.5 T: 7.5
OW: 7/09 Bomb: 9/09
Sep: 3/10 H files 7/10

still m'd, unsure how to procede

Soapie:
1: http://tinyurl.com/vulcanized1
2: http://tinyurl.com/vulcanized2
3: http://tiny.com/vulcanized3
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks for the reply RNM.

Not quite certain where her head is right now and frankly I don't care.

I went to a party over the weekend and my good friends wife asked me if she was seeing any one. I replied that I don't now and don't care, that's her business.

I recieved a message from W's brother's W wishing me a happy fathers day and also her mother stopped by to drop a gift off for me.( I was out with the kids though)

When I picked the kids up on Saturday W looked as if see was headed out for the night. It didn't bother me one bit.

Other than that I TCB with my kids and and enjoy time with new lady friends.

I have regained my confidence and now I'm armed with the knowledge from this board......LOOK OUT! lol

G
G
Hey Gr8day

I saw your post on mza8's thread and saw you asked about me. I check in on this site every few days or so, but usually only check in on the threads I have been following for a few months. Haven't followed anything new.

Glimmerman
Page 34 of 73 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 72 73

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard