Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
S
Quote:
Anyone have an idea for the "Plan"

Yeah, Dump her!

I wouldn't say a single word to her, wouldnt show her any evidence, wouldnt give her the time of day, I wouldnt even bother looking in her direction. Ignore her; be gone from your home as much as you can. Pack up her belongings and put them in the room with the computer. Hell. Toss them out the window with the computer.

If she wants to play with her kitty in front of a computer go out and find out how a real cat toy plays.
Start dating a Hooter's Girl.

Tell all your mutual friends you are getting a divorce that you want nothing to do with her and you have never been happier in your life now that she is out of it.

Oh yeah. and smile all the time.

You will be amazed at how fast she loses interest in her internet fantasy when her world comes crashing down around her.

Q
OP Offline
Q
She actually WANTS a divorce. Last night she was talking about to him when our divorce would be finalized, and she would visit him the VERY next weekend. But they could have "online fun" until then. Skype, even on the phone too. You know how many times when I was away and I wanted to Skype like that and she said NO WAAAAY?? That one is crushing.

I am thinking she feels so secure with this divorce because she has him to go to, and he makes her feel good, safe, and secure.

I think she is rationalizing how things will just be ok in his arms ect. But right now she definitely wants a divorce, and she wants him like no other man. Trust me, those convos will make you sick if it was your wife.

Last edited by Quicksilver264; 06/08/10 04:55 PM.

Me - 32
Her -30
Married - 7 Years
Together - 9 Years
No Kids
05/21 - Bomb
6/8 - Exposed
7/9 - Re-Exposed
06/11 - She Filed
D
D
Originally Posted By: Quicksilver264
She actually WANTS a divorce. Last night she was talking about to him when our divorce would be finalized, and she would visit him the VERY next weekend. But they could have "online fun" until then. Skype, even on the phone too. You know how many times when I was away and I wanted to Skype like that and she said NO WAAAAY?? That one is crushing.

I am thinking she feels so secure with this divorce because she has him to go to, and he makes her feel good, safe, and secure.

I think she is rationalizing how things will just be ok in his arms ect. But right now she definitely wants a divorce, and she wants him like no other man. Trust me, those convos will make you sick if it was your wife.

And you let her go to him, because nothing you can do will convince her otherwise.

G
G
QS ~
Did you say this guy is married with 2 children? Is that right?
Greek

Me45 H46
T25 M22
S21 & 19
D13
Separated and filed 8/08
Moved home 11/08

Happily ever after is one day at a time.
Q
OP Offline
Q
The FIRST guy she sent naked pics to is married with kids. I think that they might have actually done stuff physically together, because RIGHT AFTER that picture exchange, all the texting to his # stopped. He may have realized he made a huge mistake.

This guy NOW on FB now is an old high school BF, and he is divorced with kids. He knows that she is married and wants a divorce.

Last edited by Quicksilver264; 06/08/10 05:16 PM.

Me - 32
Her -30
Married - 7 Years
Together - 9 Years
No Kids
05/21 - Bomb
6/8 - Exposed
7/9 - Re-Exposed
06/11 - She Filed
G
G
Well even if he is NOT married, the thrill of fooling around with your W will fade when she starts leaning on him in real life.

Does your W work?
Greek

Me45 H46
T25 M22
S21 & 19
D13
Separated and filed 8/08
Moved home 11/08

Q
OP Offline
Q
Yes she does, and she goes out of town at least once a month on business. Last night she wrote she was sooooo excited to get out of town so she could share pictures and Skype video with him too. She told him how much she thought about him ect.

I die a little inside each time I read it. Haha

Last edited by Quicksilver264; 06/08/10 05:24 PM.

Me - 32
Her -30
Married - 7 Years
Together - 9 Years
No Kids
05/21 - Bomb
6/8 - Exposed
7/9 - Re-Exposed
06/11 - She Filed
G
G
One thing I've observed on here with WAWs such as yours is that the OM usually SPLITS when the A is discovered. Can't think of a single OM who really wanted to FIGHT for his bit on the side. They more or less give up when it gets complicated.

The other thing I've observed is that WAWs back pedal a bit when the financial realities begin to bite. She has her own income but it will still pinch to lose your contribution to her lifestyle. Impose that justice right now, QS! Anything in YOUR name that she uses or does that enables her degrading behavior - close it down.
Greek

Me45 H46
T25 M22
S21 & 19
D13
Separated and filed 8/08
Moved home 11/08

Q
OP Offline
Q
1. OK, so I first confront HER?

2. I confront (via FB or text) this FB guy and old high school flame

3. I confront the FIRST guy from early May, and tell him I have him dead to rights with the logs and pictures

4. I tell my parents and her parents

5. I disable her internet access and make it look like the router died.

6. I tell her she has 2 choices, stop the affair or MOVE OUT.

Me - 32
Her -30
Married - 7 Years
Together - 9 Years
No Kids
05/21 - Bomb
6/8 - Exposed
7/9 - Re-Exposed
06/11 - She Filed
G
G
Originally Posted By: Quicksilver264
1. OK, so I first confront HER?
You inform her that you know what she has been doing. Use Gucci's speech EXACTLY :"I have been doing some thinking and here is what I have decided. I have decided that you are right. This isn't working. I agree that we should separate and divorce. I think since you are having cyber sex and probably even an affair that you should move out. The sooner the better. I would like you to find a place to stay within a week."
Quote:

2. I confront (via FB or text) this FB guy and old high school flame

3. I confront the FIRST guy from early May, and tell him I have him dead to rights with the logs and pictures

I think not but I'll defer to the experts on this one. My thought is that you don't lower yourself to acknowledge them.
Quote:

4. I tell my parents and her parents
In the context of "I am filing for D and this is why." I say yes to this.
Quote:

5. I disable her internet access and make it look like the router died.
Yes, disable her Internet but don't make it look like anything other than "You can be a ho on your own Internet acct. when you move out but you will not bring that garbage into the family home.)
Quote:

6. I tell her she has 2 choices, stop the affair or MOVE OUT.
Nope. Not quite. She has to go. If, and only if, she asks for another chance do you tell her that she would have to publicly end the affair, agree to a full transparency agreement with you, and go to counseling. Then you will talk about working on the M.

She's done a lot of damage here. Not a good idea to let her off the hook for what she's done and has been doing, and not with just one man, but two (that you know of). And here's the thing - the REAL thing to watch out for going forward - SHE WILL DO IT RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE. BRAZEN.

Greek

Me45 H46
T25 M22
S21 & 19
D13
Separated and filed 8/08
Moved home 11/08

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard