Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 54 of 63 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 62 63
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I know that personally(or should I say my romantic life) I am not at my best but overall feeling pretty good. Besides you guys know romance isn't everything. lol

Anyway I have been thinking about this and I am going to look into being a life coach. You guys have helped so much in helping me get my life back on track and I love paying it forward, so why not.

Give me another week or so and I should be back on top. wink

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
M
M
We all have had to learn how to be resilient.

You will definitely be back on top soon. wink

I definitely try and do my part by posting to some newcomers here, and share the things I have learned on here, facebook, and IRL.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Haven't we though? Who would have thought that even a year ago I could say I had a romance, even if short lived? Or that I feel pretty good for the most part. Have to put in the time and the work though, it doesn't just happen. Though I suppose after a while one would just come to terms with it.

I think we are all doing one better, working on ourselves. The reason why I think divorce rates for second marriages are so high is the the work wasn't done. Just a quick fix to the pain was sought and was called love. Just have to dig deeper and deal with yourself too. I think we all are healing from being the poor ugly ducklings to find ourselves turning into beautiful swans.(and nothing against ducks, they just aren't as graceful...)

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
W
W
Originally Posted By: kat727
Besides you guys know romance isn't everything. lol

I see romance as just one more pain in the butt. Who needs the stress of "does she like me" "do I like her?" "What did this or that mean" "I better think of something good to do to impress her" "should I pay or should we split it" "Does she really have to wash her hair Saturday night?" "I hope that wasn't her cat I just backed over in her driveway" grin
Who needs the stress! hanging out at Walmart on Saturday night isn't that bad an alternative...is it?

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I am still a terribly hopeful romantic. Aren't there any other Leos around here? I don't have a cat so no problem there. I am always willing to split or take turns on the check. I never use the washing my hair as an excuse(how lame!!) Impress me by saying my name(not any easy one folks) or by remembering something I said in passing.

Walmart...Are you kidding me???? I HATE that place with a passion but on occassion I need to save some cash and force myself in there. So you won't find me there on a Saturday night.

Now I just let out a lot of secrets and lets just hope that they won't kick me out of the sisterhood because of it!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
W
W
How hard can it be to say "Kat"?
Walmart, Saturday night...be there!
I think I'm in love smile

K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Oh if it were only so easy!! wink Nope my name is Greek and starts with an X. I like this little nickname I chose for myself because no one ever says how do you pronounce that. lol

Can we pick another store, like Target?

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
W
W
As long as OT approves. If not, it's over!
in the meantime, I'll practise X words:
# Xanadu (n) - an exotic, luxurious place. This word comes from the poem "Kubla Khan" by Samuel T. Coleridge.
# Xanax (n) - a pharmaceutical drug that is used to treat depression and anxiety.
# Xanthic (n) - yellowish in color; having to do with the compound xanthine.
# Xebec: A xebec is a special three-masted sailing ship used in the Mediterranean.
# Xenolith (n) - a fragment of a rock embedded inside another rock.
# Xenon: Scientists call xenon one of the noble gases. It’s odorless, colorless, and found in very small quantities in the Earth’s atmosphere.
# Xenophobia (n) - fear or hatred towards foreigners, foreign countries, or anything foreign. Other related words: xenophobic (adj.) and xenophobe (n)
# Xeric (adj.) - dry or desert like conditions; having very little moisture.
# Xerography: The word for a process to copy documents is xerography.
# Xerox: Xerox is the patented process for copying documents, and the name of a corporation. The word Xerox should never be used as a synonym for photocopying a document.
# Xhosa: Xhosa is the name of the Bantu language, and a name for a member of the Bantu people of South Africa.
# Xylem: Botanists describe the tubes within the stems of woody plants as xylem. The xylem conducts fluids up the plant, while phloem brings the fluids down.
# Xylograph (n) - a wood engraving.
# Xyloid (adj.) - resembling wood; woody.
# Xylophone: A percussion instrument with wood or metal tubes struck with hammers.
# XML:

Let me know when I'm getting close!

K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
You are going to let her tell you who to like??? Geez, you might be losing some brownie points now. lol

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
LOL!! My name is a variation of number 3. Means blond in Greek. Nope, I am a brunette and Irish at that..go figure. How fun that you are trying. smile

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Page 54 of 63 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 62 63

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard