Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
D
EDITED - ADVERTISING is NOT ALLOWED. You must comply with the DivorceBusting.com Board Rules if you would like to continue the privilege of posting here.

Last edited by Virginia; 06/01/10 03:51 PM. Reason: Advertising not allowed
P
P
Still working on that one for you. Haven't heard back from my guy.

M
OP Offline
M
Sorry I didn't know.I am having a very hard time with this and don't know what to do.If I did anything wrong I am truly sorry.I am just trying to get some help.

P
P
Sorry. I erred on the side of trying to help you. If you can find me in the alt, I can get you the info.

Puppy

D
D
How to "find you on the alt"?

M
OP Offline
M
Well W left on vacation this morning.House should be quiet for a week.Took youngest son and left with friends.This was supposed to be our family vacation this year.Yes OM and his kids are going.Didn't think I should go I might do something stupid and be sorry for it.Sucks when I was supposed to go up until 2 weeks ago when all this happened.W told me that when she gets back she wants to get the ball rolling as soon as possible on a dissolution.Wants out with nothing but very minimal things.She just wants out ASAP.She didn't even have the decency to wake up our oldest son when she left this morning and tell him good bye.She texted him after she left.Don't know what I am going to do for a week.I am on vacation but all the money we were saving for this she had.So I cannot go anywhere.Will try to keep busy around the house.

M
OP Offline
M
How does somebody do this to her family? Just quit after 19 years.Give up on everything.Since this happened all she does is come home and then leave for the evening and come home anywhere from 9:00pm til 3:30am.Some times she is drinking and some times she isn't.Most times she is.How do you do this to your kids?They keep asking what is wrong with there mom.What do you tell them?

C
C
Am I reading this correctly? Your W went on vacation with OM and his children and used the money that was allocated for a FAMILY vacation?

File for divorce while she is gone. Better yet, have her served while she is on vacation. Ask for full custody, child and spousal support and keep the family home.

My H did the same thing (took off on a vacation with OW with our vacation money) except I didn't know he did that until after he was gone.

I don't have children and I know many here know better how to handle these things but I would say "kids, I can't speak for your mother and you will have to speak to her about her actions".

M
OP Offline
M
We were going already with a bunch of families.OM was one of my friends is divorced and his kids were going anyway,before all of this happened.Already had everything paid for.ahead of time.Was putting away extra money for the Food and other things on vacation.It was in her account and I was paying the bills and everything.while we were saving.

P
P
What CG said. ^

But you'll never do it.

Puppy

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard