Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
G
G
Ah, yes, Ms. Sunny..

The ultimate punishment... suspend texting (which is incredibly easy to do with your cellphone provider.)

For some reason, talking on the phone is a burden.

*hugs*

G
OP Offline
G
@SP>>>-"So he punts, figuring that a couple of low grades "won't make a difference now. 'Twas ever thus."

Yes, I'm sure you're right on there!

@Gypsy>>>"The ultimate punishment... suspend texting (which is incredibly easy to do with your cellphone provider.)
For some reason, talking on the phone is a burden."

Following another episode (of mind blowing proportions,) I decided to go a step further...I'm no longer willing to pay for a phone for his use at all & stopped service last week. He'll be 18 in 4 weeks & can get his own phone.

I never imagined it would be possible to have a R like this with your own child. This morning I was a f'ing white b*tch, when I refused to make him a lunch. So, I'm staying out of the way, letting him fall as far as he chooses, & allowing him to feel the full impact of his behavior.

Strange that it's so similar to the nc I have with my H.
Unless there's an emergency, which hasn't happened to date, I don't have any contact. He'll be gone on one of his extreme-sports competitions for ten days & I'm completely enjoying the break.

Before H left, he spotted the 2 dozen roses someone sent me, along with the dozen from last week, and started the "sighing" thing he does. Doesn't directly address anything, just hints & sighs. Sorry, I reached my threshhold sometime back...

Walked to the door, held it open, & said goodbye nicely.

I get no e-mail from him anymore, & no calls, except for S7.
Originally, I thought he was trying to put distance between his last years earnings & CS, but I just got our tax statement & it's higher.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Back to my life & making it as incredible as I can.

Onward & upward, is my motto of the day...

Take Care,

Sunny

Date of separation 4/23/07

DB under Warm&Sunny 4/07

married 9 yrs

sons 6yr & 17yr
G
OP Offline
G
Wow, some people just don't change much. I accepted a FB friend offer from a pilot I knew way back when. He had an on-going affair with a FA that lasted years. She kept an apt available to him to use, while he lived in another state with his wife, until he had yet another child with the wife he was going to leave. It disgusted me then, although not as much as it does now. After two messages went un-answered, he sends one this morning asking if I'm single, letting me know he & his present wife are about to be D'd. She's been seeing a pilot for a year. Funny that the pictures of them, looking very 'together', were only posted a couple of months ago. Creepy!

And there are people that change so frequently, you don't know from one minute to the next what you're going to get.
Like my S17, who has a personality worthy of respect...this morning. Laughing, engaging, & nice. I hope it sticks around for a while!

Sunny

DB under Warm&Sunny 4/07

married 9 yrs

sons 6yr & 17yr
G
OP Offline
G
Woke up yesterday to a Mother's Day breakfast prepared by S7. He used chairs to reach dishes & cereal (full bowl of milk with a sprinkling of cereal grin)

He then gave me a card & bracelet he made. So loving & sweet.

Older son wakes up around 2p.m., in a bad mood because Hard Rock Hotel wouldn't let them gain access to the party suite they rented for after the prom. Ranted about how wrong that was, so unfair.

No Mother's Day acknowledgement, no card, nada. Ouch frown
Asked him to please take lap-top into his room, as I wanted to enjoy the day. Throws computer mouse & makes a direct hit on my forehead & leaves the house. Ouch....heart hurts more than anything.

I selected the choice of not letting it ruin my day, considering I had been having a really nice weekend, until then.

H calls & leaves Mother's Day greetings for me & also vm for my mother. Voice cracking, sounds like he's crying. Probably painful for him to see my friend's car parked in front of her house Fri night, brother in town, & all of us celebrating inside.

Oh well, it's a new day...have to shake it off.

Sunny

DB under Warm&Sunny 4/07

married 9 yrs

sons 6yr & 17yr
K
K
Hugs Jenny, and kisses on that forehead ()
K

I always kiss my shorter Gffs on the forhead. I think you are taller though LOL

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
G
G
Happy Leftover Mother's Day, Sunny... *hugs*

What a precious joy your youngest son is.. and so inventive and conscientious.

Your oldest hitting you with a mouse spooks me.

I remember a friend in college telling me that if a guy ever hit or physically hurt me to never see him again.

My daughter and her friend (both about 11 or 12, a year or so before the bomb) were talking about boys. I told them that if a boy intentionally hurt a dog or was mean to an animal to walk away. When we got to the house, the (pre bomb) husband walked in, kicked the dog and went on his way. "Well, except your father, of course."

Oops!

Something's amiss with your oldest, my friend.. and you are not his punching bag.

*hugs*

G
OP Offline
G

Thanks, My oh so special K & wonderful Gypsy, xoxo!!!

"Something's amiss with your oldest, my friend.."

Yep, complete personality change. Everyone used to rave about how he was so kind & polite...:(

We're animal lovers though, even H, so at least there's that.
Sorry the same can't be said for your children's father!

Big Hugs, all around....my head feels better already smile

Sunny

*Think we're about the same, 5'6"

DB under Warm&Sunny 4/07

married 9 yrs

sons 6yr & 17yr
K
K
No we are not.I am 1,71. In meters, LOL

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
F
F
Sorry you had to go thru that on Mother's Day. This, too, shall pass. Stay strong. FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
G
OP Offline
G

From my S7 on Tues, after spending the long weekend with his dad;

S7= "Mommie, when do people die?"
Me= "Ah, why do you ask?"
S7= "Because, if ow dies, then my daddie will move back in with us, & I don't want to wait until I'm a teenager."

My H had been doing his best to give the impression that ow was long gone. Trying to keep himself "in there" with me, my family & friends, when....He's been living with her for 6 months & asking S7 not to tell me!!

Bowled me over.

Tells me he didn't want to get into it, because he can't break his connection from me....hasn't been able to follow thru with D'ing me & it's ruining his life. Boohoo...he makes me more than ill.

I took a couple of days to process, & am thankful to have the facts. Incredible deception to involve your child in, that I wonder about his mental state.

Just got an e-mail that he's off to Mexico to surf for almost a week, giving up his Monday to spend w/S7.
I guess I am in some state of shock still & will spend the weekend getting my ducks in a row.

When I would read on this site about living with the ow, I never imagined it would be me someday, lol!

Sunny

DB under Warm&Sunny 4/07

married 9 yrs

sons 6yr & 17yr
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard