Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
P
Originally Posted By: mission/impossible
Ohio

Can you find me in the alt? (FB) I have a contact for you.

I'm the guy in Jacksonville who used to sing for Bad Company, minus the "d".

Puppy

D
D
I said Dallas, TX

S
S
Poor Puppy!

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
G
G
MI ~
I've been out of town and unable to post. Just catching up.

OK - breathe, friend. You don't have a WAW .... you have a RUNAWAY W. So breathe, take an inventory of where you are and THINK.

Just b/c you can't put her on the curb, that doesn't mean you cannot separate yourself and the children from her chaos. Do so. Make the house dark when she comes home from her romps. Get up with the kids in the morning and go OUT for pancakes before she gets up. GAL and bring those sweet kids along with you. Win-win-win. Win for you. Win for your children. And you show here that the planet will keep spinning whether she respects her vows or not - win. Accountability, MI. Show her that MI is A-ok one way or the other

Greek

Me45 H46
T25 M22
S21 & 19
D13
Separated and filed 8/08
Moved home 11/08

Happily ever after is one day at a time.
M
OP Offline
M
Pup Don't know what you mean.Good day bad ending.Went with W and kids to watch son play today.Didn't talk to each other that much and then right before we got home W went nuts and started yelling and screaming.I think OM told her he couldn't see her tonight.She went nuts on everyone.

P
P
Pup Don't know what you mean.

It's not that difficult to figure out, c'mon.

M
OP Offline
M
Puppy,It is for me sorry.
I still think it is over,don't know what I want either.Didn't know everything could change that quick in a week or 2.Went from being married to no wife in a week.I bet she either moves in with him or something soon.She isn't thinking about the kids at all its like OM is first and everthing else is 2nd.We talked alot this weekend but as soon as we get home from some where she is going to friends house or OM house and will be there til 1 or 2 in the morning.Took youngest son Friday to friends house where he ended up staying the night.She never told me that he was staying the night.Had to text him to find out he was spending the night.Got really pissed at her for that.

Last edited by mission/impossible; 06/01/10 12:39 PM.
P
P
Got really pissed at her for that.

m/i,

"Getting pissed" is not a STRATEGY.

Time to lawyer up. I do have a name of a guy for you, if you can reach me on FB.

Puppy

M
OP Offline
M
Tried looking it up but I don't know what you mean.I am not too good with FB. Can you send me a private message?

P
P

EDITED - ADVERTISING is NOT ALLOWED. You must comply with the DivorceBusting.com Board Rules if you would like to continue the privilege of posting here.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard