Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22
B
B
Originally Posted By: mindfull
I don't know anything about landscaping, and/or plants, flowers, etc...

I plant flowers in my pots. They look nice for a month or so, and then I'm tired of watering them. They die by mid-July.

Ferg... based on what I just typed... a condo is looking better by the minute! LoL

Yeah, if you don't want to deal with a yard, get a condo! Or a home in one of those neighborhoods where someone comes and does yard work and snow removal....

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
M
OP Offline
M
Quick update, then I need to get to work...

-- Separation is a roller-coaster that I'm not willing to ride, long...

-- I miss my boys terribly when they are with their Dad...

-- Limbo does not become me...

-- I'm forever grateful to my closest of friends...

-- I wasn't prepared for summer vacation (for the boys) to arrive so quickly...

-- D19 is moving out, again...

-- I have to get to work. Blech.

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
P
P
MF, back from the road trip and catching up.

Sorry to hear that you may have to leave the house earlier than originally planned. BF and I had a major serious convo Sat night and one of the topics was that we both do NOT like the upkeep required for this house. Too much work, feel like there's always something that has to be done. Really looking forward to moving into an apartment or condo with minimum maintenance. I would gladly give up space and stuff to simplify.

Hang in there, the secret to riding the roller coaster is to try to find the fun moments and remember that there is an end.

Hugs!

P.S. I didn't kill BF on the trip but during paintball I wanted to rip his head off. Long story. Bottom line is that I told him I feel like things really haven't changed much since pre-bomb days and that there may be too much baggage for me now. But then we had a nice couple days. Who knows what's going on. All I know is that I started outdoor conditioning today and got a much needed ass kicking. wink

If you love somebody, set them free.
http://tinyurl.com/2empx2g
M
OP Offline
M
Pearl - Yea... I'm not thrilled about moving, but, yet, I'm THRILLED about moving!

So, here's the latest, based on the bullets above...

-Tax attorney has some final numbers and paperwork to show me early this week.
-Divorce attorney has a divorce petition tee'd up and ready to go, in case I haven't been served, prior to my taxes being filed (married, filing separately).
-Working on some sort of visitation schedule for H w/the boys. He's here too much now, when I am. And, I don't feel like I can be me with him around. So, I'm putting together a schedule for the month of June for his review. (Blech!)
-I'm either going to rent a home/condo, OR my parents will buy a home/condo for me to rent from them and/or assume the mortgage at a later date. House shopping is kind of fun.
-I'm continuing to enjoy my favorite DB'er. smile

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
C
C
Sounds like you have a very good legal team!

Shopping is shopping, enjoy the house hunt!

Glad you are enjoying all things in life!

I thought of you this weekend. I was at a benefit and saw a lady in the most gorgeous yellow dress!

I can't stop using exclamation marks!

Why stop using them now?!!!!

Last edited by CityGirl; 06/01/10 04:58 PM.
M
OP Offline
M
CG -

I do. And, I am very appreciative of them! (Exclamation!)

I have a wedding to go to at the end of the month, and was wondering what to wear... A friend of mine owns a great boutique here locally. She heard about my divorce, and brought me over a present... a ridiculously overpriced summer dress. Y E L L O W! And, it fits beautifully! I guess I know what I'm wearing now! Love how that all comes together...

I love the !!!!! They're kind of like yellow... Way better than being BEIGE, like a ...!!!!

Last edited by mindfull; 06/01/10 05:15 PM.

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

P
P
I *LOVE* house shopping. I think my realtors probably hate me but I've seen 100+ houses the first and third time (second was in Anchorage and there just aren't that many options). I think I'm going to help a friend apartment hunt here in the next couple weeks. Not quite the same but still fun.

And I have a yellow dress to wear to the two weddings I'm attending this month! Got it at my fave boutique in SF in January, just biding my time to wear it. Gonna wear the blue suede pumps with it and carry the blue sequined clutch.

Yay on having attnys who are on the ball. Your H won't know what hit him and I'm sure he won't be expecting it. I love how they always think they're in charge because they expect us to not know what to do or be willing to do it. Bwahahaha!

Are you still running? I'm going to start again next week. Will probably have to go back to week 5 to get going again but that's ok.

If you love somebody, set them free.
http://tinyurl.com/2empx2g
M
OP Offline
M
Pearl! I wish you were here to house shop! I made poor Fergie come look at a few, but he looks at things like structure, and carpentry, etc... smile. Oh, yea, that's important, too!? I don't want to burn him out, though...

I just bought the cutest!!! White and light yellow sundress tonight!

I ran today. First time in a week, and I rocked it!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

R
R
Originally Posted By: mindfull
...I made poor Fergie come look at a few, but he looks at things like structure, and carpentry, etc... smile. Oh, yea, that's important, too!? I don't want to burn him out, though...

LOL!

You are too cute,
yeah, things like structure and carpentry are important, LMFAO!

M
OP Offline
M
Rob,

Seriously, I was just looking for a place for the wine refrigerator!

Oh, and a place for some rambunctious boys to kick a ball!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard