Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
P
Sculley, all I'm saying is to VERIFY it -- independently.

Puppy

S
OP Offline
S
Update:

My wife says she spent the last weekend out of town with family. She sent me a text message on Monday (Memorial Day) around 6pm saying she had made it home and she wasn't able to contact me because her phone died. I felt this was a poor excuse, so I didn't respond. A couple hours later she messaged me again asking what I was doing. I didn't respond. 15 minutes later she sent a text asking if I was mad at her. I didn't respond. A mutual friend tried to contact me, asking how I was doing. Since he hardly ever texts me, I didn't respond.

I finally responded the next day (6/1/10)and said I had gone out and left my phone at home. She responded very quickly and thanked me for contacting her. I asked if I could stop over to pick-up some mail at her house after she got out of work. She said ok, and so I did.

I only meant to be there for a moment, but when I turned to leave she grabbed me and gave me a big hug. I decided to kiss her to see what her reaction was. It became interesting to say the least.

She asked me if we could get together for dinner the next night(6/2/10) and I agreed. We went to our favorite local pub for some chicken wings. Afterward we went for a drive to enjoy the nice weather and talk. We ended up making out at each stop light, it was as if we were first dating again. Things proceeded to get interesting again before I left for the evening.

I don't know what to do about her. Part of me wants to walk away and yet I want to do everything I can to make us work. I guess I have a decision to make. Though she hasn't changed her mind about the divorce it doesn't mean I can't try if I want to.

S
OP Offline
S
...and I do understand what you mean by independently verifying it, I don't have the cash flow for something like that.

P
P
Originally Posted By: sculley96

I only meant to be there for a moment, but when I turned to leave she grabbed me and gave me a big hug. I decided to kiss her to see what her reaction was. It became interesting to say the least.

She asked me if we could get together for dinner the next night(6/2/10) and I agreed. We went to our favorite local pub for some chicken wings. Afterward we went for a drive to enjoy the nice weather and talk. We ended up making out at each stop light, it was as if we were first dating again. Things proceeded to get interesting again before I left for the evening.

Congratulations. You've been "tagged."

She's playing you.

Puppy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard