Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 27 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 26 27
A
A
Hi Kerry- new to your thread, but you're a friend of Romeo's, who's a friend of mine smile. Sounds like life is pretty good right now. When I get a chance I'll read up on the past to see how you got there!

take care,
Alice

When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go;
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving slow;
Go ask Alice...
I think she'll know.
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi Alice -

It sucks big time that your H snoops in on your DB thread posts. You could change your name again, but you should only post from a computer he has no access to.

If you read my first thread, you will only see a guy that is devasted and not detaching from the stupid actions of another (his wife). I have since been not living with her for 2 and a half years and I am very happy about the outcome. The kids are well adjusted and the XW and I coparent very well together.

I have another date tommorrow with the lady I have been seeing for the last 3 months. We have developed a good friendship and I believe we are quickly becoming more than "just friends". I like this girl a lot!

I am taking the kids Friday thru Monday to Pacific City on the coast to stay at this cabin. We will have a great time and it does not hurt that I have a half century membership in S.N.O.B. (Society of Native Oregon Born) so as to know of neat tucked away beaches.

BTW... Back in the 1970's, before it was illegal, I noticed that the Tillamook region was very popular with those that picked "some kind of mushroom" as the grey wet weather and dairy cows made for ideal conditions - Go Ask Alice.

J
J
hey loverboy....i need some updates!

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey John -

I know that June 11 is quickly approaching and LK has as a goal to be rounding the bases by that date. My optimism is good for this weekend based upon recent dates! I'm just not sure if it is a home or away game yet.

If all works out well, I may even ask her to join the kids and I (and maybe Joe Montana) for birthday dinner.

J
J
Joe was good at home and on the road.......I am sure you are as well.

Go get em tiger!!!!

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I am taking an easy come / easy go attitude. Her brain cant seem to make any plans for the weekend as her work seems to wear her out during the week. I dont read anything into it and am not going to push her further on it. The ball is in her court if she wants to do anything with me.

I have a big list of fun and not fun things to do like yardwork, cleaning house house, catching up on home video authoring, organizing garage, golf, batting cages and working out to keep myself occupied.

I
I
Kerry, just checking in...sounds like you're doing just fine.

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks SR (you need to change your name).

I dont know about southern Cal, but our spring weather has been very wet and cool this year. My vege's are hardly going. One good thing - the pollen is non-existent which is a good thing for S9.

I
I
Ya know...it's been my name since 2006. I just can't seem to come up with a better name smile

A friend owns a house at Coos Bay and whenever he goes up there he has to fix things because of the wetness issue in general. SoCal weather for May and June is usually gloomy in fact we call these months 'May gray' and 'June gloom' but lately when the haze cover burns off the temps are getting up there already 85 or so during the day. It's going to be a hot summer here.

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
W
W
Romeo, if you want to change the name but hold on to the initials SR, I think you should go with something catchy like Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Romeo. It's got a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
Page 17 of 27 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 26 27

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard