3 older teens
Bomb Nov 09 "i'm not happy"
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
S
S
Gee MF ~ that's just what donkey did the first time he left, he even came over before school to help them get ready and allowed and we went out with our friends and kids bowling just like a happy family except it kept me in hell. So this time when he took off... asking for him to meet me with the keys was the first thing I said in response.

Time of filing Nov. 23

Divorce Final April 14th less than 5 months and I pushed attorneys hard!

Heck my attorney even fronted the other attorney money because it was getting stalled due to EXH not paying him. So I'll pay my attorney back. It was/is worth every nickel.

I ended up paying for the divorce that I didn't ask for but well I'm worth it!

Just remember to put the clubs away after play cause someetimes people trip and fall and wack their heads really hard on them. I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone if your family. Just sayin!

M:47
M:18
D16, S19
1st S 1/08-5/08
Reconciled/May 7, 2008
Left again Nov 9, 2009
I Filed: Nov 17, 2009
Final: April 14, 2010
EX walked away from kids too

F
F
Originally Posted By: sandycay
Just remember to put the clubs away after play cause someetimes people trip and fall and wack their heads really hard on them. I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone if your family. Just sayin!
sandycay, LOL. I like you way you think. Except I think I'm a little scared of you now... smile

P
P
Let me know when to put the girls' weekend on my calendar! (It doesn't have to be a weekend for me.)

I'm off for the next 10 days. BF and I are taking a road trip around the state. He's already been warned that if he gets too annoying I'm going to reach across the car, open his door, and push him out. Anyway, didn't want you to think I'm abandoning you. smile

I'll check in when I'm back after Memorial Day. Keep on doing what's best for MF!

If you love somebody, set them free.
http://tinyurl.com/2empx2g
M
OP Offline
M
Luv - haha. I'm sure you would, too!

Sandycay - Honey, now you have scared me, too! But, I love it! A strategically placed driver, in a purposely darkened hallway... Beauty! A nice thump might knock some sense into SOMEONE!

And, unfortunately, I may end up w/your option of leading the D through the process. GrrR! But, I will, to get it done!

Ferg - watch yiur step around here! wink

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
M
OP Offline
M
Pearl - You two are adventurous! I like that! Have a really good time. You deserve it! Ill pray for boyfriends ability to no be annoying!

Talk when you get back!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
L
L
Just sticking my head to see how you are doing hun! Im well impressed at your comeback! Bet H doesnt know whats hit him lol! Nearly died laughing at the boat man bit..

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
S
S
Originally Posted By: Fergie
Originally Posted By: sandycay
sandycay, LOL. I like you way you think. Except I think I'm a little scared of you now... smile

Now, now... I'm no bunny boiler & donkey has no knots on his head! As long as everyone plays fair, no one gets hurt! wink

M:47
M:18
D16, S19
1st S 1/08-5/08
Reconciled/May 7, 2008
Left again Nov 9, 2009
I Filed: Nov 17, 2009
Final: April 14, 2010
EX walked away from kids too

M
OP Offline
M
Just back from an overnight, AWAY from home, AWAY from H, AWAY from kids! It was totally awesome! I'd like to say I'm energized, and re-fueled to return to this chaos, but I had so much fun, I need about a five hour nap, Motrin, and junk food.

Fergie invited him to watch his pipe band play, and it was amazing. Then, we went to a bar and watched his friends band play outside. Totally fun! I haven't had that much fun in a very long time...

Off to soccer... Where's my nap?!!?!?

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

F
F
You must be exhausted. Have a Red Bull without the vodka or the Jager this time. LOL.

--Fergie

Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard