Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 47 of 80 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 79 80
W
W
Do check out your right in a D as well. YOu need to hear what she is hearing so you are not tempted to believe more crap she sends up.

In AZ, while a no-fault state, has infidelity clauses so that a betrayed spouse like yourself would not have to pay any spousal maintenance and the judge can consider the infidelity in custody disputes.

You could leave with out really leaving....
Do you have a basement or livable attic? It might be a good place for you! Her free babysitter would not be available, etc.... How about renting an RV for the driveway????
Just thinking....

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hmm...Those are good ideas. I don't have a basement, but I really like what you are suggesting - maybe I can do the RV idea or something.

Allen and Puppy, what do you guys think of those ideas?

My wife is asking for a divorce and I don't completely understand why.
P
P
I don't like it. SHE should have to be the one to leave!

You keep looking for LEGAL ways to "make" her leave. There are more than one way to skin a cat. I bet we could start a brainstorm right here of ways you can make it much more difficult for her to stay.

OK, I'll go first:

Keep the thermostat at a temperature she hates.

Disconnect the hot water from her bathroom sink. Or put the hot water heater on a timer that works for YOUR schedule, and not hers.

Start parking your car where she likes to park hers.

Stop taking phone messages for her.

Be sure to cut off any and all financial support for which you are not legally responsible.

Take over the main TV.

Stink up the kitchen with your favorite dish that she HATES.

OK, that should get you started. smirk smirk smirk

When my aunt got a divorce, she moved in with my mom. My mom loves her little sister, but they are two stubborn peas in an old German pod, and they can really clash when they're together too long. After just about two months or so, my aunt had her own apartment and had moved out. Someone asked my mother, "Hey Delores (not her real name), how'd you get Janet (ditto) to move out so quickly?"

"Well," my mother explained. "When she came to live with me, I made her comfortable. (pause) But not TOO comfortable." smirk

Puppy

W
W
I agree w/ you puppy. She SHOULD be the one that leaves. And Ken has not exhausted his bag o' tricks yet. Save the RV idea for later, if you need it.

Ok so, you are acting w/out consideration for her.

Rearrange furniture and accessories to please you.

Get new sheets and bedspread.

Move her out of your bedroom and bathroom. (Boxes in the hallway are fine) Put a lock on the door.

Pack away any of her stuff you do not really like.

Bring home accessories she would hate! (Think guys dorm room decor! Neon beer signs, GIANT ugly statues from Goodwill, cinder block bookcase for your growing book collection)

Stop doing dishes or any house chores.

Don't keep a regular schedule.

Don't check in or say where you've been.

Stop coming home from work regularly.
Catch up on what's at the movies. Try a new restaurant. Meet up w/ old buddies.

Join a sport league or health club.

Pick up the kids and go out to dinner.

Pack up the kids and disappear on Sat. and Sun.

Ha... sell her car, lol

I would hate the above things, just saying.

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
A
A
Bring your friends home from work with you and tell them they don't have to leave... especially the annoying ones.

Bye Bye ms Ken. smile

W
W
Originally Posted By: Allen A
Bring your friends home from work with you and tell them they don't have to leave... especially the annoying ones.

Bye Bye ms Ken. smile

LMAO!

Make your room an entertainment center for you and the kids. let them in for movies, games, pizza, whatever. Lock the door and turn up the volume a bit! Have a blast with them.

Am I getting too mean? DOn't wanna be mean, she thinks up enough reasons to hate you, but you need to go on with your life as if she's not there.

Last edited by WhatNow; 05/18/10 04:30 AM.

1st thread
A
A
Stop paying the mortgage, that's what I did...

K
ken5140 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Wow! Those are all great ideas! That's got me thinking outside of the box.

I like the ideas of cutting off finances, cutting off the TV, and not paying the mortgage. I'm just a little afraid of alienating her to the point where she hates me and doesn't want to come back.

My wife got really angry with me this evening when our 3yo daughter kept saying, "I want Daddy! I want Daddy!" when it was time for her bath and I said, "See, you are alienating the kids." W was fuming! She was in my face yelling at me for quite awhile and I just stood there and didn't say much.

Then she went out and called the OM. When she came back, the OM called our house phone. So I answered and listened to his ranting and raving and calling me names and I also recorded the conversation and got him saying "Yea, I probably told her I loved her 100 times!" and basically admitting to the affair.

Now she is talking about changing her cell phone # and keeping her cell phone off and stuff like that. We'll see.

The OM tried calling back TEN TIMES up until midnight. My wife yanked the plugs out.

My wife is asking for a divorce and I don't completely understand why.
L
L
Sounds like all is not rosy in the kingdom of affair these days.

Reality is that which, if you don't believe in it, doesn't go away.
A
A
Keep it up Ken... That's good stuff... You see, when you stir the pot like that, her affair isn't romantic or beautiful, its STRESSFUL... I bet you made your home last night very unpleastant to live simply by taunting her to call OM and him calling back.

And that was an EXCELLENT challenge about alienating her kids... You hit it right on the NOSE and REALITY HIT HER and she did NOT LIKE IT... MORE of that... Keep it coming...

And you recorded the call too! Bonus.. Try to do that again with him fully admitting infidelity on the phone and you can get him arrested!

I bet the police would get involved too... even if just a warning... it still makes a mess of what was once a secret and exciting affair... just keep pouring vomit on their affair Ken.. it does work wonders you'll see...

Last edited by Allen A; 05/18/10 12:41 PM.
Page 47 of 80 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 79 80

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard