Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
OP Offline
Quote:

The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind. - William James

this quote was sent to me the other day (i get inspirational quotes sent to me daily) and this one really stuck with me - cause this is the true essense of db'n

we db - not to save our marriages but to save ourselves. if we save our marriage in the process, well then by golly that is a bonus

i would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you on this board for being who you all are, my support team. i hope and i pray that i can return the favor that you have so graciously given me over the past few months sometime in the future.

we are all in the same boat, fighting the fine fight of finding who we really are - sometimes we don't like what we find so we make changes. other times we find parts of ourselves that were once there but have been hidden down deep with insecurities and fears. but whatever we find, we do find we become better people because of this process - so that in itself we call all be thankful for

thank you all for joining me on this journey to self discovery

my past threads:

Living in Limbo Land (first thread)

My Great Secret Dream (second thread)

Lightening Up My Heart (third thread)

It Will Be Worth the Adjustment (fourth thread)

kitti - who is altering her mind

Kitti - new thread - welcome

ODGA
C
C
Quote:

i hope and i pray that i can return the favor that you have so graciously given me over the past few months sometime in the future.

You already do.

CoolHandLuke
Gee I'm crushed!!!

I wasn't number one!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
You are great help Kitti, you don't know how much you helped me the other day when I was ready to just take off.

Thank you so much.

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Kitti,

You missed my fall, but Pam and David helped me back up!
I can see the change in your attitude already.

Well, at least you well get to talk to T2. Too bad you won't get to meet, maybe next time!

Gotta run!

Deb

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
Great new mind-altering thread!

- Bill

OP Offline
odga - thanks for the welcome to the new thread!!!

chl - gosh david, thanks so much, that makes me feel good to know that i have been able to help others!!!

pam - aw pam!!! lol - can't be the first poster EVERY time! LOL - oh and sweetie, glad i could help, i was really worried about you!!!

deb - shucks deb, didn't get to even chat with t2 before she left for home, i can't WAIT to hear how her trip went! she was certainly a busy beaver, so i will be awaiting the details!!! i am so sorry i wasn't around when you fell, i see tho that you were in excellent hands!!!

bill - bill, thanks so much!!!!

POSITIVES

1) hubby came home on friday and actually came to me and gave me a hug. i think i shocked him with my look in my eyes that i was genuinely happy that he had done that.

2) saturday morning he got up around 8am to find me laying in the boys room watching tv (he usually wakes up around 10 on saturdays) and he told me, "you can come to our room and watch tv" - so i did, and he and i watched a movie together - wow - he usually really values his quiet time on saturday mornings

3) watching daughter and hubby interact again today, and yes, once again, i know that i have made the right decision to stand for my marriage

not to much to update, hubby has been around full time since thursday afternoon

looking forward to catching up with everyone this week

kitti

A
A
I second that! Great positives, Kitti!

I am responsible for my own happiness.
S
S
Hi Kk!

Things are sounding so good for you! I just love the kitti in your photo...is she/he yours?

Shiny

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard