Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22
M
OP Offline
M
Rob, thanks for that.

You are absolutely right. I am doing exactly what you said... In fact, he's txt'd me twice this afternoon, more spew re: not going on my business trip this week. Complete ignore.

And, the strength, character and attitude took a long dam* time. But, we're there! I just hope it stays intact during all of this.

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
R
R
Originally Posted By: mindfull
Rob, thanks for that.

You are absolutely right. I am doing exactly what you said... In fact, he's txt'd me twice this afternoon, more spew re: not going on my business trip this week. Complete ignore.

And, the strength, character and attitude took a long dam* time. But, we're there! I just hope it stays intact during all of this.

Don't even sweat it,
who cares how long it took as long as you achieved it and let's be honest, a lot of this may still be scary, uneasy, emotional because it's all unknown but that's ok, you're a strong woman, I'm confident you can handle it.

(and not that you have to worry about how he feels but I'll tell you, your husband has had so much control of this situation for the longest amount of time and this will all be scary for him too, I don't care what act he puts on or how big a grin he tries to display, he's "human" for the most part and the unknown will be scary for him as well)

BIG HUGS to you lady ;-)

C
C
Quote:
the strength, character and attitude took a long dam* time. But, we're there! I just hope it stays intact during all of this.

You will do just fine.

Cheers
Coach

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
M
OP Offline
M
Rob, I'll take the HUGS, and not just because I'm a creep...

Coach, Thank you for your support. smile

Productive evening... No phone calls or txt's from H. I'm getting my homework done for the new attorney. And, I really have to get caught up w/work. Tomorrow is Friday! Yea! Ready for a Friday, and the weekend!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
B
B
Seriously, you were on page FIVE??

You, my friend, are front page material... smile

Hooray for the weekend! Road trip? wink

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
M
OP Offline
M
BBJ - OK, I must be fuzz brained. What are you talking about, page FIVE? Help!

Weekend should be ok, a definite highlight. Road trip? A few of them, actually...

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

B
B
Sorry, Mind, not like Page Six in the newspaper... smile

Your thread was on the fifth page of the "Newcomers" topic list.

I was just remembering a time a couple years ago (really? I have been here two years?!) when all my favorites were on Page 1 bc we had so much going on at the time, or at least we thought we did!

Road trips are so fun! I am one weirdo who truly enjoys them. Of course, not with toddlers! wink But on my own or better yet with a fun guy sitting next to me, good tunes on the radio, and a fresh fountain pop/soda in the cupholder. Good times!

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

M
OP Offline
M
Hey, BBJ -

NOW I get ya!

Yea. I guess I got boring once some D action got started...

I had a fun girls night, though!

Road trip? I can't stand to drive or ride... GOD! But, I like the fun when I get there!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

B
B
No major headache? Then it was a successful girls night without being TOO much fun. wink

It's finally Friday! Bet you are looking forward to the weekend. smile

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

M
OP Offline
M
Saw the new tax attorney this am. Apparently, I'm not going to be broke, or really that affected by H's past issues w/the IRS. It will cost me a bit, up front, to have this handled correctly, but I'll bite the bullet, and just do it.

Lunch w/the BFF tonight... That's always fun... Then, I need to run boys around for the afternoon (after school), and then another FINE FRIDAY NIGHT planned. smile

I wonder how this weekend will go... If H will show up, or not. I highly doubt it. It's too bad, too. It's D18's birthday tomorrow. We're celebrating on Sunday.

Tomorrow - an EARLY am soccer game, local... S10 is going to a birthday party... a LATE soccer game, under the lights, out of town... AND, S13 is baby-sitting for the BFF.
Sunday - D18 birthday celebration at lunchtime... a soccer game out of town, and a basketball game out of town.

Hope all goes ok. Hope H doesn't abandon the kids. I txt'd him their activity schedule this am (no response).

Ready to move on!!!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard