Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 31 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 30 31
F
F
Sending you good "new home" vibes GIMA!!

me: 42 | STBXH: 41 | T: 18 | M: 10 | separation: Jan 3, 2010 | they deserve better: S7 & D4
current thread: http://tinyurl.com/3y8sxcp
.: first breathe, then heal, then start LIVING :.
A
A
ditto- I understand not wanting to be with them, not wanting to be without them. But it sounds like you're taking a great leap forward and I'm glad to hear some hope in your "voice" a little more.

((((GIMA))))

When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go;
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving slow;
Go ask Alice...
I think she'll know.
G
OP Offline
G
Folks, the indifference is really setting in. Not in any hurry to date, but there is this one female who is a fellow L who is very, very interesting. And the thought of another woman being attracted to me really pumps my confidence up.

Not forcing anything. Just sayin.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
G
G
gima,
Originally Posted By: givingitmyall
...there is this one female who is a fellow L who is very, very interesting. And the thought of another woman being attracted to me really pumps my confidence up.
How could it not?
Good for you.

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

G
OP Offline
G
Well, an exciting weekend. My D6 has a heart condition that causes her to have a racing heart rate periodically. Normally, this is controlled by her medication, but sometimes, she has break through episodes, which require a hospital stay. Last night was one of those nights.

Good news is she is stabilized now on a new medication.

Last night, I let stbxw take D to the hospital and I spent the day today and will spend the night tonight with D at the hospital.

Got one truth dart in today. Just couldn't help myself. Stbxw told me D was excited when she found out I and S10 were on the way to see her this morning. Apparently, D was bouncing in the bed she was so excited. I responded with of course she's excited - her family will be together and with her. And, as expected, stbxw ignored the comment. I honestly don't think stbxw has any emotional component to her being anymore. Her loss. A loss she likely does not even realize she is causing.

I am enjoying the time with my D. Luckily, the hospital has a wireless connection so I can send this from her room and get some work done when she falls asleep.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
A
A
Originally Posted By: givingitmyall
Got one truth dart in today. Just couldn't help myself. Stbxw told me D was excited when she found out I and S10 were on the way to see her this morning. Apparently, D was bouncing in the bed she was so excited. I responded with of course she's excited - her family will be together and with her. And, as expected, stbxw ignored the comment. I honestly don't think stbxw has any emotional component to her being anymore. Her loss. A loss she likely does not even realize she is causing.

Hi GIMA. Hope you're hangin' in there OK.
They are immune to truth darts.
She ignored the comment because she has already justified to herself what she is doing...the true reality of the situation has nothing to do with it.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
G
OP Offline
G
Antlers,

I believe you are correct. She may or may not "feel" it but even if she did, she would not show it to me.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
G
G
gima,
My prayers for you and D6 that she's home soon.
Truth darts? Their Truth-Dart-Armor is exponentially stronger and more impenetrable than our Spew Coats any day!

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

C
C
Sending good wishes out to your little girl (and you!)

So many wonderful parents on this forum!

M
M
So glad your D6's medication change is working for her. You're a great daddy GIMA.

Isn't Wi-Fi in hospitals wonderful? Unfortunately I have to take advantage of it far too often spending time with my mom there.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

Page 20 of 31 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 30 31

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard