Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 31 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31
F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
UCONN just won the woman's NCAA basketball championship. Football just went big time a couple of years ago. Brand new Division I stadium. Big time men's basketball, too Big East team. Since I'm 54, it might be tough to do the paperwork to claim you as a 52 year old dependent, although we could try. Hey, it's just a new type of "blended family"

If I was 18 again, I would sell my soul to go back to UCONN. I wish I was a 24 year old kid coming off active duty with the full GI Bill! Full tuition plus spending money for beer, and all you have to do is survive two or three tours in Iraq or Afghanistan!

wii, thanks for the disarming post! You got me to laugh and be "unangry", but isn't she one miserable human being

W
W
Yes she is! Hang in there FLTC. smile
Hey, does this mean I'm not going now? I probably couldn't get that much time away from work anyway.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
W
FLTC, seeing as how we're virtual neighbours and such, I'd like to do the right thing and ask your permission to trash your thread while you're out doing that divorce stuff. Sol is really missing the old days when we'd hijack a thread that lay dormant for a few days and party!!!!Where do you keep your liquor anyway? And if you find anything broken when you get back, Sol did it!

W
W
Originally Posted By: whatisis
FLTC, seeing as how we're virtual neighbours and such, I'd like to do the right thing and ask your permission to trash your thread while you're out doing that divorce stuff. Sol is really missing the old days when we'd hijack a thread that lay dormant for a few days and party!!!!Where do you keep your liquor anyway? And if you find anything broken when you get back, Sol did it!

FLTC, think of this as you hosting my first frat party... and we promise to leave the toilet seat down!

S
S
Well that's considerate since there are LADIES present! LOL! Well - for many a year we would do the party thing and see how fast we could close a thread - often we could do it in a couple of hours. I remember a particular Halloween Party thread in 2003! (remember - this is my 3rd DB persona - my orignal registry date was Nov 3 2001!).

So I've brought some bacon wrapped scallops and cheese stuffed mushrooms. Along with Frozen Margaritas. Now - who's ready to Salsa???

Barb

W
W
War stories and food too, welcome aboard SFO! Btw, I've changed my mind, we're leaving the seat up... no, we'll just rip that sucker right off 'cuz it's a frat party! Now, where the hell is Sol with those munchies? He's probably lost in cyberspace somewhere again. I told him to turn left at the first thread on the right...

Wow, another old-timer. Actually, looking at the registration dates, all of you. I betcha I've got the earliest date though... smile

Barb - what was your ID in 2003, if I may ask. If you were around in Halloween, I probably knew you too.

I don't know man, we definitely had toilet seats at my fraternity house. I mean - you have to actually LIVE there, you know?

W
W
The beauty of this party is that we don't have to live here! It's FLTC's place so we just party hardy and blame the damage on his STBX...it's a brilliant plan! Has anybody seen his corkscrew?

F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
You all remind me of my D19 who had about 10 of her knot-headed little friends at my apartment when I went to a wedding two summers ago. I found a couple of beer bottle caps under the couch (Bud Light Lime.......rallllpppppppphhhhhhhhhh!)and vomit on the bathroom wall.

When I confronted her she told me a couple of friends were there, but there was no drinking. I told her that one of her friends had a bigger problem then, because she must have been urinating carrots, since that what was stuck to the bathroom wall.

She did the same thing again two months later, and will never stay with me again because of it.

Please turn off the lights when you leave my thread and clean up the bottle tops......and carrots.

Page 28 of 31 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard