Print Thread
Page 14 of 63 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 62 63
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted By: BobbiJo
Originally Posted By: kat727
To see the progress of that situation you would need to go back to my previous thread, right around Valentine's day. Real quick, he was my boyfriend in high school. Broke up with me right before I went away for a year. Looking back, who could blame him. But at the time I was really hurt.

Anyway he has done quite a bit to make amends or at least to get him back into my life again. He came and saw me in Branson while I was with the kids and took us all out. Met up for lunch last week that lasted 6 hours. Just to add to that we met about half way so we each had about a 2 hour drive each way. There, that is the short version of major occurrences. wink

kat

Um, yeah.....except you left out the part about MAKING OUT IN THE RAIN!!!

Ok maybe I am still a little jealous of that one... whistle

Did I forget to mention that I wasn't going to kiss and tell? But that was the coolest part!!! blush

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
B
B
LOL Bobbijo or the one with the devil horns and the halo lol!!!
OMG KISSING IN THE RAIN????? shocked

Last edited by Babygirl; 04/09/10 07:03 PM.

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

B
B
Originally Posted By: BobbiJo
To see the progress of that situation you would need to go back to my previous thread, right around Valentine's day. Real quick, he was my boyfriend in high school. Broke up with me right before I went away for a year. Looking back, who could blame him. But at the time I was really hurt.

Anyway he has done quite a bit to make amends or at least to get him back into my life again. He came and saw me in Branson while I was with the kids and took us all out. Met up for lunch last week that lasted 6 hours. Just to add to that we met about half way so we each had about a 2 hour drive each way. There, that is the short version of major occurrences. wink

kat

Um, yeah.....except you left out the part about MAKING OUT IN THE RAIN!!!

Ok maybe I am still a little jealous of that one... whistle

Did I forget to mention that I wasn't going to kiss and tell? But that was the coolest part!!! blush

kat

Sorry, thought you had shared that with the class....I will shut up now.... blush I will say that they are calling for rain and storms here Wednesday....yippee!

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Oh I did share. I am guilty teach! I just don't usually and he even asked me if I was going too.!! (busted)

I hope the rain is gentle and romantic so you can go make out and get a bit soaked too! wink

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
B
B
Well Kat.....you do get alot more rain than i do here in my part of the state.....and uh where the hay were you that it was WARM enough to kiss in the rain lol?????

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
We were in Clinton, MO right after those terrible storms last Friday. I made sure my Good Friday was!! LOL

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
B
B
lol that would make a good friday for sure!!! I am jealous!!!

M 36
XH 34
3 children

K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hey, don't be jealous. Put it on your list of fun things to do!! It is romantic and I am so glad that he was good with it. We both thought it was pretty cool. Guys can surprise you!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I am a bit of an idiot but also feel empowered too. My Dad called and asked if I checked the basement bathroom for leaks. I said I had gone down and checked but didn't hear anything or see dripping water but that I would double check the toilet.

Seems the float had broken off and so the water was continually filling and overflowing. I replaced the flap just to be safe. We don't use this bathroom because the whole basement is just spooky! Anyway I kept messing with the water shut off, it had already been turned tight but not tight enough because the tank was still able to fill. Broke out the pliers and got it turned off completely. So with the flap and it being shut off, I should be good for now. Eventually I will work on that bathroom but not now.

So I am glad, even though I still feel like an idiot.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
K
So... WET kisses Ms Kat, huh? Nice!!!
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009