Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 63 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 62 63
B
B
oh Kat.....LOL girl we live to close, we really need a get together time to talk......seems we think alot alike......not going into that yet......

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I am getting to see Yenko on Saturday. Last time I saw him was late summer. It will be nice to catch up. I have made myself be pretty social this week. Monday: How to Train your Dragon with the kids, Tuesday: met J, Saturday: meeting Yenko and Sunday: book club. Got absolutely nothing incredible done at the house. I have a lot of work to do. smile

Are you ever up here? I haven't really been anywhere near Wichita in over 3 years but that doesn't mean I can't go find you. lol

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
B
B
lol we should meet in the middle. I hope to meet yenko some time, he does get out my way occasionally. oh girl i am working on the social thing too.....I even got a CELL phone lol. my kids are jealous cause mine has unlimited everything, including internet and theirs dont.....oh to bad lol!!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Never should your kids have fancier stuff than you,their parent!!

Yes making myself get back out there. I know the kids won't get into too much trouble if I am gone just a couple of hours. I just wish K was on my list for this week.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
B
B
oh i wanna get caught up on all that!!! I love having a cell phone, it sure makes some things interesting lol!!! I made a bet this football season, and they really upped the anti on me...I decided to be off the wall, and do the bet when i lost....talk about a huge change for me hehehe.

M 36
XH 34
3 children

K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
To see the progress of that situation you would need to go back to my previous thread, right around Valentine's day. Real quick, he was my boyfriend in high school. Broke up with me right before I went away for a year. Looking back, who could blame him. But at the time I was really hurt.

Anyway he has done quite a bit to make amends or at least to get him back into my life again. He came and saw me in Branson while I was with the kids and took us all out. Met up for lunch last week that lasted 6 hours. Just to add to that we met about half way so we each had about a 2 hour drive each way. There, that is the short version of major occurrences. wink

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
B
B
LOL well thats good!! you seem excited about it. and well we deserve some happiness. I have no idea what the hell i am doing. I dont kno if i am as fair as you yet.....the whole fwb thing is kinda scary......

M 36
XH 34
3 children

B
B
Originally Posted By: kat727
To see the progress of that situation you would need to go back to my previous thread, right around Valentine's day. Real quick, he was my boyfriend in high school. Broke up with me right before I went away for a year. Looking back, who could blame him. But at the time I was really hurt.

Anyway he has done quite a bit to make amends or at least to get him back into my life again. He came and saw me in Branson while I was with the kids and took us all out. Met up for lunch last week that lasted 6 hours. Just to add to that we met about half way so we each had about a 2 hour drive each way. There, that is the short version of major occurrences. wink

kat

Um, yeah.....except you left out the part about MAKING OUT IN THE RAIN!!!

Ok maybe I am still a little jealous of that one... whistle

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I have no plans of this situation turning into that. I guess though you never say never. wink I am smitten not sure you can turn that into FWB, but maybe into Boyfriend With Benefits. smile

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
B
B
Originally Posted By: kat727
I have no plans of this situation turning into that. I guess though you never say never. wink I am smitten not sure you can turn that into FWB, but maybe into Boyfriend With Benefits. smile

kat

That's what I want too!! Romantic/fun good guy, but with REALLY good benefits....

(See this is where I need that evil grin emoticon!!)

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
Page 13 of 63 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 62 63

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard