Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 26 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 25 26
L
L
D-

It sounds like the affairs have become blocking points for her journey. My wife was similar...until one relationship just ended with no explanation. That set her off pretty bad.....but I also think that is what really got her moving again on her journey.

So basically she will continue to cycle until one of these relationships rocks her enough to question herself....or she just does it on her own.

The shortness could mean a lot of things.....she is getting sick of dealing with boys or the boys are getting sick of dealing with her....who knows? No real reason to focus on it.

"Be the changes you want to see in the world"
K
K
D-
How are YOU doing? What's going on with you right now?

M44 H46 T21 Married 16y
D14 D12
Bomb 12/08(EA), (PA/Separation)1/09 to 5/09
Home/MC 5/09 to 12/09
Leaves 12/09 Files for Divorce
Divorce final 6/30/10.

D
D Money Offline OP
OP Offline
D
LFW-

Not focusing, just found it interesting. Not all 5 were affairs. The first 3 were, but the last 2 were objects of her affection that didn't reciprocate the feelings. I do agree with you that looking for that "one" is her blocking point and I don't know that she will ever get past that.

K-
No word on the job front yet, but it does give me the opportunity to go on D7's field trip tomorrow. smile

F
F
Good luck with the job search D smile

me: 42 | STBXH: 41 | T: 18 | M: 10 | separation: Jan 3, 2010 | they deserve better: S7 & D4
current thread: http://tinyurl.com/3y8sxcp
.: first breathe, then heal, then start LIVING :.
D
D Money Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well as of Wednesday, wife was still planning on going on a date on Saturday. She didn't go. I only know because when she was supposed to be on her date, she was IM'ng from home and his picture is off her Facebook page.

We'll see what happens from here.

Taking the kids to see How to Train a Dragon today and I get to go on D9's field trip on Thursday.

job Offline
As teenagers go, your w is fickle about relationships right now, i.e., bouncing from one to the other. Guess she wasn't up for the date last night. The removal of the OM's photo from facebook is a telling story in and of itself...that one is history.

Enjoy the movie today. It looks like it's a good one for all ages. Where are you going on the field trip? I think it's wonderful that you are going w/your daughter.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
T
D- Your W sure lost interest in that one fast! That does sound very teenager-y. I hope she wakes up one day soon from all this searching to realize she already has a true gem in you.

Enjoy your day with your kids!

"Endurance is a testament of love."

Previous thread
M
M
Hi D,

Originally Posted By: D Money
The first 3 were, but the last 2 were objects of her affection that didn't reciprocate the feelings.

I agree with the others, this sure sounds like a teenage girl behavior.

You are doing great, hang in there and observe. (((hugs)))

M53 H54 D17
M33Y T38Y
Bomb OW 09/09
OUT 10/09 BACK 11/09 OUT 01/10
WANTS TO R 04/10 BACK with OW 05/10
Wants to Reconcile 05/11 I said NO
D
D Money Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: snodderly
Enjoy the movie today. It looks like it's a good one for all ages. Where are you going on the field trip? I think it's wonderful that you are going w/your daughter.

We're going to see a movie called Mysteries of the Great Lakes. While the lay off has caused some upheaval it's also created some opportunities to do things with my kids that I wouldn't have been available to do before. Last week I was able to go to a nature conservatory with D7's class to see a tropical butterfly exhibit. That was awesome. In fact going to take all 3 kids there in a couple of weeks.

S
S
D, you are a good daddy. Hopefully when the fog clears your W will realize how lucky she is. If not, her loss.

Page 9 of 26 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 25 26

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard