Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
B
Lost, I just have to say that there is a big difference between statistics generated from data and anecdotal evidence.

Since my divorce, it seems to me that divorced couples are all around me. I'm not sure if I'm more in tune to it, if people just tell me about it more because of what I experienced, or what. Anecdotally I would say that divorce is rampant in the entire country.

...oh, wait a minute.....it is....

And Kerry? My wife is a life long NC native. Someone once warned me about provoking the ire of a southern girl. You might want to watch your back my friend, lol.

Bill

"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
M
M
Originally Posted By: Bworl

Someone once warned me about provoking the ire of a southern girl. You might want to watch your back my friend, lol.

Bill

Yep....

L
L
Bill,

I thought that also....maybe my perception is skewered. Hard to tell with the evidence in front of me so much.

Other wise.....I love the silly NC law thing. That was worth the price of admission today.

"Be the changes you want to see in the world"
F
F
I am glad too that the LBS got that judgement. One of the girls at work brought this up in front of my husband (we work together, he and the OW have been seeing each other about a year) and he couldn't get out of the room fast enough as they were all bashing the husband and his mistress. They are as yet unaware of our situation, although he is pushing for divorce so will have to 'fess up soon. I'm glad he got a dose of reality, since in his confused MLC mind he still thinks somehow that 'this is the right thing to do." He even told me once, "I don't like to use the term affair, it has such an ugly stigma."

I just wish this law applied in NY. Apparently the OW is quite wealthy.

Me - 38
Husband - 40 MLC!
Together 12 years
Married 11 years
Still the love of my life
Forever only lasted 10 years before his MLC and affair

H started D paperwork 5/13/10
S
S
Originally Posted By: foreverhesaid
He even told me once, "I don't like to use the term affair, it has such an ugly stigma."

My XW also did not like it when I used the A word. However...

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard