Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 67 of 81 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 80 81
M
M
Never hurts to dream my dear!

When the weather warms up it'll get tighter, so having it be a bit loose in the winter isn't necessarily a bad thing. Although I'm sure we have to worry about that more in Nor Cal than England lol.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
R
R
Wow, Kid!!

That is great news! Congratulations on your engagement! You have come so far and are continuing to re-create your relationship into something so much better than you had before.

As for the children, things will happen as they are supposed to, love. Your happy ending is falling into place, so there will be more for you to celebrate in the near future.

Keep going strong and keep smiling, my friend.

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

B
B
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_House

Hey Al! Just saw "Alice In Wonderland" this weekend, I think you should get married where she had her engagement party! smile Wow, how beautiful!

Sounds like you have a brilliant location picked out already...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
A
OP Offline
A
Hey girls, Rob - hows life !? Bobbi, yes, it is a great place, but then we just did a spreadsheet and we cant afford it maybe !! Damn it shouldnt have moved to such a desirable part of the country. Apparently, they got a lot of "London" weddings down here.

Well, bf is very relaxed, still ok on those 10mg, very excited about the wedding and happy to trawl around 9 venues with me, we thought we'd try and get them all hit in one weekend!

The past comes up a bit, but he always rolls his eyes now and/or teases me.. oh not THAT again! I explained Idont want to in any way upset him if something gets mentioned...its a bit like when someone dies.. people after a while stop mentioning them to you, but just because they're gone doesnt mean they are forgotton. I said it was a hugely significant time in my life that has ended up in a very happy future, but it doesnt mean that I have forgotton the things that happened and got us here. For example, there are still 3 photos of her in this house in his box of things, he has forgotton they're there (sheesh, men!) but I havent. One is of them cuddling at MY FAVOURITE BEACH!! grr. So I would prefer them to be gone and I know he would too, but I havent mentioned it in months. I want to get to the point I no longer care about it at all, and then casually mention it and let him handle it.

Other than that, we have a really solid, loving R these days, way better than our old one and we have a lot of laughs. I always have noticed that a side effect of doing alot of babymaking has been to bring us closer together. Its made us more cohesive. We wouldnt have been ML so much after 11 years together quite honestly, if it wasnt for needing to try, so its been interesting and suprising to see thats its been a really healthy thing for us, for healing the split and the past. I dont think I would have known that and I havent read it anywhere.

Love al x

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
M
M
You know, there is a pastor that actually preaches in a M building seminar that couples should commit to ML every night for 30 days straight. They will be amazed at the end of it how close they can become.

I'm so glad to hear that things are progressing beautifully for you and BF. Have a wonderful time planning!!!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

B
B
Would you consider throwing the pics away yourself? If he has forgotten they were there, he wouldn't even notice, and you may feel better knowing they are gone??

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
A
OP Offline
A
Wow really Mish?? Well then he is a smart guy because the longer you go on ML more frequently you really do seem to get into a whole new level of closeness.

Bobbi yes I thought about it, but then I thought they are his photos so he should decide what he wants to do with them, but I am sure he will definetly want to bin them if he realised they were here!

The past rarely comes up, but sometimes something triggers it and I will refer to something I felt or did "when we were apart" and just that phrase is too much for him now. I think once these WAS come back and recommit it really is for them like it never happened, like some bad dream. Probably because they spend so long just wanting to forget about it and put it behind them. Who wants to keep reminding oneself of what an idiot you were and how badly you behaved? So seems he has effectively done that, which is good thing, as he doesnt seem to be guilt ridden anymore.

Maybe he has forgiven himself even, I think I will ask him that. I remember when we first got back togetehr and how sorry he was and how much he "hated himself" for what he had done and I kept saying, you need to forgive yourself as well, not just me forgive you.

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
K
K
Hey mate!!
You have got to tell me when the date is fixed. I get to wear a hat and gloves and pretend I am a stiff Brit? LOL!!

I was working on my speech on my way to work today. (I have to find something really ridiculous to say...) I hope I will make it.
M

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
M
M
Sounds like the plans are coming along!

Glad to hear everything is going well.

I think most of us ML like that when we first are together, and then it drops off. It definitely helps with closeness then!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
K
K
OMG has it really been almost a year since you and your guy got back together??!! Just thinking it was this past Spring and yet here comes Spring agin. I am so incredibly happy for you both.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 67 of 81 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 80 81

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard