Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 43 1 2 41 42 43
F
OP Offline
F
Trial tomorrow. Last night a tree came down two blocks away and we lost power. S9 was scared. STBXW was out. Again...Saturday night..my night with the children. S9 wanted to sleep with me but I told him no but he could 'camp out'. I brought his sleeping bag in and brought the Coleman lamp in from the garage. D6 had crashed already. We started some father son talk.

STBXW comes in around 1130/1145 PM...pulls S9 out and tells him to sleep in his own bed..he's a big boy...etc. He starts to cry. Accuses me of 'keeping him this way til he's 18'...enabling..etc. I tell STBXW that he's only been on this planet 9 years...he's scared...he's allowed to have a 'camp out'. She takes her phone out and has someone listen to me. I didn't care. I told S9 that I would leave his sleeping bag and that if he got scared, he could crash there. He came in once and STBXW came up and dragged him out. He came back again and fell asleep.

Background: S9 had two bad nightmares this week: he dreamt a gray cloud was following him; he dreamt someone broke into the house while he was playing video games and shot him. Each time he came running in at 5 am or so. STBXW photo'd again. Two weeks ago when STBXW was leaving with the kids early to go skiing for a day, she laid out sleeping bags on the floor on her side of the bed and both kids slept on the floor beside her.

Again...Saturday night, my night with the kids.

Was slow to read her last counterresponse to her affidavit:
1) I 'secret' S9 away
2) Since I paid my atty 2K and used my IRA to pay my malpractice premium, that WAS willful thus proving contempt.
3) When she had a tooth abscess a few weeks ago, I 'refused to take her to the hospital, forcing her to call her parents (rubbish...I ran around the house looking for pain meds and called 2 pharmacies AND wrote a prescription for her AFTER she had just called the police on me)..and..refused to let the kids say good bye to her (gawd).

FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
F
OP Offline
F
Closed. Final link above.FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
Page 43 of 43 1 2 41 42 43