Hear hear!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
J
JCJ Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Oh, I know I zip it so much observing the way other people treat each other in r's. There are so many patterns people fall into and they mistake passing feelings for reality. Honestly I reckon the next man who deserves me is going to be real lucky wink hee hee.

I kind of do try to slip in about DB but unless people are open to it, it is hard. People just think they know what is right and it isn't until they face a crisis that they are willing to change or see another way of doing things.

I just think that whatever they are feeling now, it is nothing to what they will feel if they do split, for both parties - the WAS and the LBS. There is nothing worse, especially when you realise that there are no real reasons. And also especially if there is another person involved, which I don't think there is here, but I have a friend who is ow at the moment and I say to her 'you are novel not special, all r's get old no matter what you think now'. She thinks she is special and I am a cynic - hmmmmm...

Ok, rant over! smile

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
J
JCJ Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hey guys,

I have started a new thread over in Surviving.

Here it is, The world is my stage

See you over there!

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard