Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
B
OP Offline
B
Thanks all, I'll post again this weekend (before the talk). In the meantime, I'm off for happy hour! I think I deserve a beer or twelve.

C
C
I recommend you pull the battery from your phone and lose it for the night....

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: chatterbug
I recommend you pull the battery from your phone and lose it for the night....

THAT I don't need advice for. I've been guilty of drunk dialing an ex girlfriend (only other girl who ever dumped me) and learned that embarassing lesson long ago. I'm not calling the wife, going to let her initiate all contact for now, unless I need to call for bills, mortgage, dogs, etc.

F
F
Originally Posted By: broken2010
unless I need to call for bills, mortgage, dogs, etc.
I use email for all non-urgent "business". I find it helps to prevent a small issue turning into a bigger conversation.

me: 42 | STBXH: 41 | T: 18 | M: 10 | separation: Jan 3, 2010 | they deserve better: S7 & D4
current thread: http://tinyurl.com/3y8sxcp
.: first breathe, then heal, then start LIVING :.
J
J
Bingo ^

DARK
C
C
^^tringo

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
B
OP Offline
B
It's done. I took Greek's advice and told her that if OM was too much of a coward to tell his wife that I would. My wife said he'd already told her. So that's done. She says they're "trying to figure it out." Whatever, I don't really care about his relationship.

Regardless, my W says she'd rather be alone than with me. She moved more stuff out. I was going to attend an event with her this coming weekend, and on the 19th, but I think I'll skip those. I'll let her contact me for house/bills stuff, but I'm through chasing her. I'm moving on with my life. If she ever comes back, great, we'll see what happens. If not I won't pine for her forever. Every day gets a little better. Time to get back to being myself again. Hardest part is remembering how to be single after 12 years.

J
J
do you really think OM told his W??

Do you believe your W just b/c she told you that?

DARK
B
OP Offline
B
Yes, maynard, I believe her. And like I said, it doesn't really matter. She says she'd rather live alone than with me, so it's a moot point. I don't want to be in a marriage with someone who doesn't want to be with me, so I'm washing my hands of it and moving on with my life.

G
G
Originally Posted By: broken2010
Yes, maynard, I believe her. And like I said, it doesn't really matter. She says she'd rather live alone than with me, so it's a moot point. I don't want to be in a marriage with someone who doesn't want to be with me, so I'm washing my hands of it and moving on with my life.

I do not believe her. Sorry. This is the 3rd oldest trick in the book. "You don't have to tell my parents I failed my math test...I already told them."

If I were you, Broken, I would call OMW MYSELF and ask, "Is there anything else I need to know about their relationship and are there any questions I can answer for you. We have to protect ourselves and information will help in that area."

Cheaters lie.

She's not NEARLY upset enough for him to have outed it to his W. I've read on here enough to know that telling OMW means batsh!t bawling and sqwalling like you've never seen before. She's too quiet about it.

Greek

Me45 H46
T25 M22
S21 & 19
D13
Separated and filed 8/08
Moved home 11/08

Happily ever after is one day at a time.
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard