Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 27 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 26 27
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
No. John, Joe Montana and myself all have our birthday on the same day in June which happens to be King Kamehameha (or KK) day Hawaii. It is also the day the World Cup starts.

BTW... Are you fifty yet?

J
J
not yet....won't be for another couple of years....

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
That question was directed at Gypsy. I know that John is still a young guy.

J
J
oh sorry....by the way loved that story about the stench....

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I picked up my new clubs today. They are on display for my fellow geeks at work to drool and fondle.

Is it standard that new clubs dont come with a users manual?

Should I have a priest do something with the clubs before I use them?

V
V
A little holy water couldn't hurt!

E
E
Quote:
I picked up my new clubs today. They are on display for my fellow geeks at work to drool and fondle.

first off...you should never let another "choppottumus" fondle your golf clubs...

I played with an assistant pro of my home course, back in the day when i could play, anyway..worse ass peelings I ever saw were when someone touched his clubs...

Holy water...and lots of it...you may also want a baptist preacher to baptise the clubs before you start also..

B
B
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee
Quote:

first off...you should never let another "choppottumus" fondle your golf clubs...

I agree with Mike - no indiscriminate fondling of the golf clubs. Perhaps you should have the Priest do a full-fledged exorcism of the clubs to root out the evil spirits "hook, slice, and worm-burner" which may have been passed on by the want-a-be duffers who touched your clubs. grin

G
G
User Manual: New Clubs with new Geek foreword (at the end)

Congratulations on your brand new clubs. And since you have this manual in hand you must need it.

Any and all clubs may be blessed, exorcised, prayed over, faith healed, etc. However, no clubs are allowed to touch the earth during the cleansing process. Remember, your ass is trash unless the club's on the grass.

To ensure optimal performance each club group should be initiated individually. There is reason why each has its own name.

Driver: Choose the location to strap that long lean club in using your vehicle's seat belt. If you're tentative about its performance, select the passenger side. If confident, put the driver in the driver's seat. Go for a ride. Removing the club cover is optional.

Woods: Woods have become somewhat confused, no longer made from trees but still named after them. There are various woods initiations as follows:

Partaking in an oxymoron.. like stirring jumbo shrimp with the non wood woods

Walking through a forest while singing "Men in Tights" (to alleviate future tight lies) or

Going to Vegas a la Tiger for the ultimate tight lie.

Flexibility has always been a hallmark of fine wood...s.

Irons: Place a wrinkled pair of cotton boxers on an ironing board. Heat the irons with an iron. Once hot, use the minimum amount of strokes to smooth the boxers with the aforementioned club. Keep track. The number of strokes will reflect the total for a hole.

..to be continued...

K
K
ROFLMAO!!! smile

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 7 of 27 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard