Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 65 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 64 65
A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: iwantittowork
Good for you Ant, working out is sometimes the best thing, and I plan on another workout tonight, relieve some stress..

It seems weird that thinking about NOTHING is so nice at times..

Yep, it's a good thing. Nothing like bathing your gray matter in a bunch of fresh endorphins and letting it marinate!

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: CityGirl
SIXTY MILES? I would be dead!!!!!!!!

That is awesome! Glad you enjoyed it!

It's something that I started doing last year after all this crap started, and I really liked it. It's been good for me in a lot of ways.

How 'bout you? You hangin' in there?

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
C
C
I am hanging in! I see the dr. tomorrow and I am hoping I am cleared to enter society again! I have been home bound for over a week and it is really getting to me! This infection has been a real bugger. I am working from home, going to school from home and generally going nuts (more nuts than before, lol!). During the summer of 2008 I was stuck home for almost 8 weeks so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.

It's pretty sad when you are counting down the days till you can go to the market!

A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: CityGirl
"I am...generally going nuts."

Not having to go too far to get there either, huh? laugh

There's been a lot of crud going around lately, maybe since Spring is just around the corner, people will start getting out of the house more and quit staying bunched up inside making each other sick!

What kind of work do you do, and what are you studying for?

C
C
No, my road to nuts is pretty short, lol!

I actually have an infection in my leg. I had a debridement last week. This has happened before so it's not new to me, just a big pain.

I am back at school studying to be a paralegal. I am self employed within the small business sector.

A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
"Nothing you ever say to me will change the amount of hate I feel towards you."

This is part of some texts I got from her last night because my son wanted to come over and stay with me when he was with her. She threatens me with her lawyer all the time...she 'draws' him like a gun! She accuses me of driving a wedge between her and the kids. She tells me how I haven't changed, never will, and how much her hatred for me continues to increase, and how bad of a person I am. And she tells me how happy she is now.

I told her I had no desire to change how she felt, and that I understood she felt the way she does. I also said that since I've made some changes, it sure feels nice to say just how I like myself again. In the midst of her angry texts to me, I also told her that I respect myself enough now to let go of people who don't value me. She's texted me a good bit recently...angry stuff. She said that I "wished" she were unhappy, and I said "nope, on the contrary, I wish us both well." A couple of days ago when she was texting me nastygrams, I told her that I'm looking good on the inside for the first time in a long time.

Trying to feed my spirit more daily with some inspirational reading. Weather starting to change for the better so getting outside and exercising will increase...YEA!

I
I
Boy Ant, I know my stbxw is bottled up with some of the same feelings towards me. A lot of it justified, but also a lot seems unjustified, over reaction, rewritten history, etc, etc..

You seem to handle this better than I when your ex is blasting away. That is some strength and courage under fire you have. Can you bottle some of that up, and forward it to me please?

M: 41
STBXW: 41
D: 9
Bomb: 4/26/09

On board the D train now..

"Suffering is when we try to change what we cannot."
C
C
Originally Posted By: antlers
"Nothing you ever say to me will change the amount of hate I feel towards you."

This is part of some texts I got from her last night because my son wanted to come over and stay with me when he was with her. She threatens me with her lawyer all the time...she 'draws' him like a gun! She accuses me of driving a wedge between her and the kids. She tells me how I haven't changed, never will, and how much her hatred for me continues to increase, and how bad of a person I am. And she tells me how happy she is now.

I told her I had no desire to change how she felt, and that I understood she felt the way she does. I also said that since I've made some changes, it sure feels nice to say just how I like myself again. In the midst of her angry texts to me, I also told her that I respect myself enough now to let go of people who don't value me. She's texted me a good bit recently...angry stuff. She said that I "wished" she were unhappy, and I said "nope, on the contrary, I wish us both well." A couple of days ago when she was texting me nastygrams, I told her that I'm looking good on the inside for the first time in a long time.

Trying to feed my spirit more daily with some inspirational reading. Weather starting to change for the better so getting outside and exercising will increase...YEA!

You beginning to see a trend here? crazy

Me thinks she isn't too happy.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi IWITW.

Well, I've been listening to it for over a year. I've learned a lot during that time. I've let her blast away, I've validated her feelings, called her on stuff when I felt I needed to, and I continued to work on me despite it all. Still am.

A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Yeah, she's still pissed like a mutha!

I don't think that happy people are so full of hatred and resentment.

ps - I appreciate you checking in on me Coach.

Page 32 of 65 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 64 65

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard