Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 79 of 82 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 82
G
OP Offline
G
Quick update. I've been sparse of late, but always lurking.

Good day. LOTS of snow. Met with some friends tonight. Talked about what God thinks about D (sorry to our non-religious friends). Really helped me to understand that I should (and do) have a clean conscience about doing all I could to save the M. W will have to deal with her decision between herselh and Him. Not my burden. Thank God, it's not my burden.

Made it home in time to kiss S and D good night. THAT made my day. W is back in her room with her door half closed. So be it.

Work is keeping me busy, and I am VERY thankful for that.

I have been taking the kids to school in the morning rather than putting them on the bus. It's a little bit of "our time" when we joke and laugh with each other. I really look forward to each morning of that.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
G
G
Good for you, gima.
Positives all around.
I'm glad.

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

Gardener #1950560 03/03/10 03:32 PM
M
M
That is so great that you are spending the time in the car together in the mornings together. I tried that with my son but he is just like me - not much of a morning talker - so he sits sullenly in the passenger seat dreading the moment he has to get out of the car at school. smile He is a teenager though....

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

mishka422 #1951013 03/04/10 12:17 AM
G
OP Offline
G
Having a tough night. Anger and sadness. Sounds like a blues tune, doesn't it?

My L sent me mediation dates my STBXW's L provided as available dates. Just seeing those dates in black and white, having L's involved, and the finality of it all got to me. Sadness at first. Then just anger. Anger she can just do this without hesitation, this damage she is going to do to the kids. Dammit. Just, dammit. So mind numbingly selfish. I can't even look at her.

I am so trying not to hate her right now, but it is VERY, VERY hard. I don't want that burden but don't seem to be able to shake it or let it go.

I am in control of my emotions, or at least the way I react to them. But, God, I just want to scream at her and ask her WHAT THE HE!! ARE YOU THINKING? WHAT ABOUT YOUR LIFE IS SO AWFUL THAT YOU HAVE TO PUT ME AND THE KIDS THROUGH THIS HE!!? I understand the WAS thinking, but I will NEVER "get it."

Sorry folks. Just had to get that out.

Last edited by givingitmyall; 03/04/10 12:17 AM.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
G
G
OK it's out...

Talking about out... get your ass out the door too.

If there's a stand-up comedy club near you... go and watch the show... if there is not, go to the DVD store and hire a copy of a stand-up comedy act. If that fails then find something that's going to make you laugh.

Laughter is the best medicine. Take it in large doses.

You can handle this GIMA.

F
F
I can sooo understand your feelings GIMA. The children are the ones who pay the price...

me: 42 | STBXH: 41 | T: 18 | M: 10 | separation: Jan 3, 2010 | they deserve better: S7 & D4
current thread: http://tinyurl.com/3y8sxcp
.: first breathe, then heal, then start LIVING :.
Gnosis #1951019 03/04/10 12:25 AM
G
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted By: Gnosis
OK it's out...

Talking about out... get your ass out the door too.

If there's a stand-up comedy club near you... go and watch the show... if there is not, go to the DVD store and hire a copy of a stand-up comedy act. If that fails then find something that's going to make you laugh.

Laughter is the best medicine. Take it in large doses.

You can handle this GIMA.

Thanks Gno. I was just looking at catching a movie once I put the kids down. Can't bear being here with her.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
flowmom #1951022 03/04/10 12:28 AM
G
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted By: flowmom
I can sooo understand your feelings GIMA. The children are the ones who pay the price...

Thanks, and that IS the truth. And the source of 99% of my anger.

Interesting thing today. I'm a L (as a lot of you know), and I was taking an opposing party's deposition in a case, a female with a long history of depression (one of the issues involved in the case). As I am deposing this lady, hearing how hopeless, sad for no reason she feels, I feel like I'm listening to my W ("I'm just not happy..."). Wow, this must be what my W feels like.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
G
G
Originally Posted By: givingitmyall
As I am deposing this lady, hearing how hopeless, sad for no reason she feels, I feel like I'm listening to my W ("I'm just not happy..."). Wow, this must be what my W feels like.

No longer your problem.

I was just looking at catching a movie once I put the kids down.

There are very few comedies out there that don't involve romance... thanks to all the crap that Hollywood spews. I'd avoid a movie... they're anti-social anyway. Call up a buddy and go have some fun instead.

M:11 | T:12 | Status: Married
4C's of WAS communication: Cool, Calm, Collected and CONFIDENT
Gnosis #1951031 03/04/10 12:36 AM
G
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted By: Gnosis
As I am deposing this lady, hearing how hopeless, sad for no reason she feels, I feel like I'm listening to my W ("I'm just not happy..."). Wow, this must be what my W feels like.

No longer your problem.

I was just looking at catching a movie once I put the kids down.

There are very few comedies out there that don't involve romance... thanks to all the crap that Hollywood spews. I'd avoid a movie... they're anti-social anyway. Call up a buddy and go have some fun instead.

I will see who I can scrounge up. Unfortunatley, most of my friends are M'd, and spur of the moment on a weeknight is tough for them (not ME anymore!!!).

Last edited by givingitmyall; 03/04/10 12:36 AM.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
Page 79 of 82 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 82

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard