Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 27 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 26 27
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
It must just be Iowa that is getting snow this year.

G
G
I beg to differ... I've reached peak performance on my snow angels and am training for my snow devils.

E
E
My kind of thread...starts out with Opossums...then nutria...then golf clubs...then snow..

I know a few people who have had opossum but I have never tried it..they say it tastes like chicken.. grin

Nutria are all along the sounds of the Outer banks..we see them often when we surf fish..

Boo yeah on the golf clubs...

snow...I'm sick of it..where Michele lives we have not seen the ground since dec. 18th...

B
B
We have not seen the ground since the second week of December here, there are still drifts up to 4-5 feet in the country but in town we are down to about 6-8 inches in most places...

Hoping that will change with the mid 30s to 40 we should finally get this week.

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
The only thing covering my golf course is....CANADIAN GEESE. Those things are even out on the driving range - gives a guy something to aim for.

B
B
I would hate tracking through their crap on the fairways...

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
A happy divorce story...

She spent the first day packing her personal belongings into boxes, crates and suitcases. On the second day, she had the movers come and collect her things. On the third day, she sat down for the last time at their beautiful dining room table by candlelight, put on some soft background music and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar, and a bottle of Chardonnay.

When she had finished, she went into each and every room and deposited a few half-eaten shrimp shells dipped in caviar into the hollow of the curtain rods. She then cleaned up the kitchen and left.

When the husband returned with his new girlfriend, all was bliss for the first few days. Then slowly, the house began to smell. They tried everything; cleaning and mopping and airing the place out. Vents were checked for dead rodents and carpets were steam cleaned. Air fresheners were hung everywhere. Exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters, during which they had to move out for a few days. In the end they even paid to replace the expensive wool carpeting.

Nothing worked.

People stopped coming over to visit. Repairmen refused to work in the house. The maid quit.

Finally, they could not take the stench any longer and decided to move. A month later, even though they had cut their price in half, they could not find a buyer for their stinky house. Word got out and, eventually, even the local realtors refused to return their calls.

Finally, they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place. The ex-wife called the man and asked how things were going. She told him she missed her old home terribly and would be willing to reduce her divorce settlement in exchange for getting the house back. Knowing his ex-wife had no idea how bad the smell was, he agreed on a price that was about 1/10th of what the house had been worth, but only if she were to sign the papers that very day. She agreed and within the hour, his lawyers delivered the paperwork.

A week later, the man and his new girlfriend stood smirking as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home. Including the curtain rods.

B
B
Love it!!!

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

K
K
LOL Kerry!!! That was great! Now, how can we "adjust" the basic idea to use on some of the sitches here of our dear friends?
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
G
G
Hey Kerry..

Is it true what you mentioned on Giovanni's thread..

If so..........

Happy Birthday to youuuu
Happy Birthday to yooooouuuuu
Happy Birthday dear Kerry..

Happy Birthday to YoouUUuUuUuUuu..

Fifty is nifty!

*hugs*

Page 6 of 27 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 26 27

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard