Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 31 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 30 31
G
G
Hey Colonel..

Thanks for the pep talk! It really helped. Good to hear you're a happy camper.

*hugs*

F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
You're welcome Gypsy. Hope you're as good as you can be.

THERE'S STRONG...AND THEN THERE'S DB STRONG!

G
G
Gotta luv you!

*hugs*

M
M
Glad you had a nice weekend! Sounds like some good quality time with some of the important women in your life. smile

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
NSTR: Nothing Significant to Report.

My attorney actually corresponded with STBX's lawyer and told him this would be the last divorce case that he does. In 43 years, her said he had never seen such a freak show as STBX and her attorney. Some statement after doing this for 43 years!

B
B
Okay, that is funny! I am sorry it is happening to you, but from this perspective it's crazy and a little amusing.

At my "settlement conference" my X's attorney said to my attorney "why do you get all the reasonable clients." His own attorney thought he was nuts!!! Of course he didn't say it in front of X, he wanted to get paid!

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf." Jon Kabat-Zinn

Suzy
M: 6/22/85; D: 1/31/08
S
S
FLTC: I was amused by what your L said. I had been thinking before I came here today that my ex takes the cake - but then I thought of you. Hmmm...

After nearly 9 years on DB I know that mine is probably the angriest and meanest. I still can't believe how he turned on me and never does what is right by his kids. And I get no support, no respect nada.

My sis works for ex's L. They cannot stand him in the office. Everyone hides - he comes in screaming and yells at everyone. His co-workers say the same. Changed overnight when he left us.

Yesterday I saw the perfect t-shirt here at Disney for him. It had Grumpy on the front, arms crossed and said "I flunked Anger Management". Made me laugh! Keep the faith. I take comfort knowing that he is NOT happy in his "new life".

Barb

K
kml Offline
K
FLTC -
Haven't been here in a coon's age, glad to see you and Gym Woman are still doing well smile

I posted an update on FIB's thread. Life is good for me too.

Ellie

F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Thanks, folks! Glad to see you're all OK....or as OK as your life can be. Crazy, angry STBXs.......yep....divorce solved all of their problems. My STBX is ecstatic!!!! (ROTFLMAO!)

Glad to see her "love tanks" are now filled (Yep.....actually used the term "Love Tanks!")

kml....you've been here 3 years before me! Holy Sh*t! Glad to see life is good. At the end of the day, STBX did me a favor.

When my S, then 7 lay on his bed crying saying "We'll never be able to do all the same things we did when you move out", I've never been so close to just going "Connecticut Chimp" on her!

I don't know how they could be so selfish, but in the end, "I win"!

W
W
FLTC, my STBX just asked me to go to the cottage this summer for a week with her and the girls and some friends. She doesn't seem to get why I'm not jumping up and down with joy at the prospect. I said "I think it my be difficult for me to do, seven days is a long time" and she says "you have vacation time don't you?" Apparently, she's way off in la la land! I tried to explain that "emotionally" it might be difficult and then she hit me with guilt "we don't spend much family time together with the kids anymore" Gee, maybe that's because you didn't want the marriage anymore!!!! Yup, strange creatures.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
Page 23 of 31 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 30 31

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard