Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 43 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 42 43
S
S
Disgusting!

You have my sympathy Frank.

BTW... I am a year of the Rat / Gemini dude.

B
B
FIB,

I've figured all along that her attorney saw her coming a mile away and his eyes must have lit right up.

A vengeful spouse of a doctor who needs representation in a potentially nasty divorce?

Please. The poor boy was probably salivating with glee. And I'm not sure your STBX is focused enough right now to realize that he's just fanning the flames.

I hope your lawyer is able to put an end to any future depositions. I can't imagine there is any more that needs to be asked or said at this point.

Frankly, with the way they have played this, I would be disinclined to do engage in any more of their machinations, unless of course your lawyer thought it would make you appear contentious.

The countdown is on FIB. Though I'm sure it's seemed like forever, this will be ending before long. It will come with difficulties, but it will also come with freedom. You won't believe how good it can taste.

Blessings,

Bill

"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
B
B
Dang FIB, sitting here posting to you and missed your call.

Sorry.

Remember my friend that not all change is bad. It sounds to me like the future has meaningful and satisfying things in store for you.

Soon the madness will not be in your face everyday.

Stay who you are. The embodiment of what we all continue striving for here in the face of the chaos...

....strength and honor.

Bill

"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
Dang...this is so embarrassing...I mean, the whole L thing just mortifies me so, on behalf of ALL L's OUT THERE who are NOT churners, or worse, I apologize for those who are...

((( j-)))

PS FIB...countdown...27 days? excellent...
j-

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
F
OP Offline
F
Long time minimal post. I've been forced to do things to protect myself that are not in my core values as a man. However, I cannot allow lies to be placed into legal documents without defending myself. I have chest pain having to do some of these things to protect my good self. STBXW cannot falsely place labels on me while guilty of doing the very thing herself.

It's rough.

This must be one of the worst sitch's on this forum. As soon as this is done, I am closing shop and moving on. I DO expect to be in family court for the next 12 years tho'.

There are some bids going on over the house. I'm sick over this. It is such an invasion of privacy...a feeling of violation. It still blows me away how unhappy a person can be to destroy everything in their life. On the flip side, await the future to start anew.

FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
S
S
Your sitch is indeed one of the worst. FLTC, who is in this same forum, has a pretty bad legal situation also. Maybe his STBXW and your STBXW are related.

F
F
I don't know, FLTC's STBXW deliberately treats her kids like crap whether he is around or not. At least FIB's STBXW treats the kids decently when he's not around. I vote FLTCs as 'worse'. She is just a mean spirited person all around.

Current Thread

S
S
Good point Frank.

K
K
I cant even begin to imagine what else she is making you go through. Frank, she wont have that much control over your life soon. Stay strong,((()))
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
Originally Posted By: Kalni
I cant even begin to imagine what else she is making you go through. Frank, she wont have that much control over your life soon. Stay strong,((()))
K

((( sigh ))) what Kalni said....Let it be done. And Frank, as for doing "what you gotta do", well, that's what it's called...and you're right, in your career especially you cannot let libel stand. It can hurt you and there are people who will "Break the dinner plate" to hurt a former spouse even if it means they'd get less money for themselves or kids. I recall a client saying some bad things about her stbxh and when I mentioned he'd lose his license she said, "But he'll still have to pay me the same amount?" And I said I didn't see how b/c these allegations were deal breakers to licensing boards...she withdrew the allegations...I told her I could not represent her anymore so she said "Why? B/C I won't say he abused the kids?" And I said, "No, b/c you lied to me and were willing to commit perjury in court OR b/c you are now willing to let your kids be abused so you can make money and either way, I'm not okay with being your L..."

Heck no, I have No regrets there ...(And I bet her check would've bounced anyhow...) cool So NOT fun to do that stuff. FIB, it will end, I promise you that....

But be careful what you say about her...be very mindful of looking spiteful or vindictive and losing credibility now. Being calm and not fighting tit for tat (whatever the hell that phrase actually means...) b/c it will help you look more mature and credible. You must establish and maintain credibility at this point. It's crucial. Credibility will matter more and more with time, not less. How's your L feeling about all this?And how's the business and professor job looking?

j-

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018