Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26
#1938419 02/14/10 11:25 PM
D
D Money Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I thought I would start my new thread becasue Jack isn't the only that follows the rules.

Still trying to keep from getting sucked into my wife's drama. Found out from SIL that my wife has been talking divorce. I asked if it's been for awhile and she said yeah. She said my wife keeps saying that she's going to use her tax money to get papers done. I already gave her her money last week and she's already spent it on bills and such. What I don't understand is that she had papers done back in July but never served me.

To add to my confusion she keeps adding friends of mine (they were our friends before she left)on Facebook. As she told my best friend, she fell off the face of the Earth for awhile but now she's back. These are people that she knew through me.

I see where a lot of spouses at some point admit to still loving or missing the LBS. My wife has said neither and is adamant that she's never coming back.

D
dbs Offline
D
D$-Sorry you are here. You'll find lots of folks with similar sitch's. Never give up hope, but the key is worrying less about her and more about you. It WILL help.

D
D Money Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks I should've linked my previous thread. I've been on here for about a year.

T
T
Who knows what she is thinking or where her head is. She probably doesn't know. It seems like a lot of MLCers throw that D word around like a safety net, their way out. Like you said, she has had papers for months but not served you yet.

Just keep doing what you are doing. Do you have your kids today?

"Endurance is a testament of love."

Previous thread
D
D Money Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yeah they were here all weekend. THey gave me a Vday card and I made a big dinner today.

D
D
Hey D,

What did the BIG dinner consist of? What else did you have planned for tonight with the kids?

Me- 31 yrs old

Her- 33 yrs old

S- 3 yrs old

Bomb- 4/ 09

Moved out- 6/ 09
K
K
Hoping you had a great Valentine's day with the kiddos!

If/when your wife really decides she wants a divorce..you'll know it..otherwise talk is just that, words with no action. Don't let it stress you. Hang in there!

M44 H46 T21 Married 16y
D14 D12
Bomb 12/08(EA), (PA/Separation)1/09 to 5/09
Home/MC 5/09 to 12/09
Leaves 12/09 Files for Divorce
Divorce final 6/30/10.

D
D Money Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks

Well my wife still tries to engage me in small talk through text even after telling her that I need to move on with my life. Somedays it gets very tiring and today is one of those days.

T
T
What happens if you ignore the texts?

"Endurance is a testament of love."

Previous thread
D
D Money Offline OP
OP Offline
D
She keeps sending them one every once in awhile like she's seeing if I'll respond. It's like everything I've said to her about moving on with my life and keeping communication to the kids has gone in one ear and out the other. She does the same thing on Facebook. I make a comment on someone's post and she'll follow right behind and play off of it.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard