Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 65 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 64 65
A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: Startingover2
yes..i wouldn't even respond without your attorney looking at it.

There's already been so much written and given to the attorneys, by she and I. I did respond to this e-mail last night. So be it. She wants to completely absolve herself of any suffering by the kids over this, and when she does it to me, I sometimes respond, like I did last night. There has been TONS of texting between she and I over the kids, so this e-mail and my response aren't gonna do much of anything one way or another in light of that. I just wanted to point out what I'm dealing with here. It's hard to get my brain around what she's doing, and then she writes me these messages that have the tone that they do!

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: goldeylox
Mr. A, thanks for your advice to take better care of Goldey. Working on it, really. "Some days are harder than others." Word.

You're welcome. I know you are...we all are! And we can all relate that "some days are better than others".

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Mornin'. Had a busy weekend at work, and am now enjoying a peaceful day at home watching the snow fall and answering some more discovery questions from the other side. It's almost surreal that this is happening...but it is! That's the brutal reality. Sucks.

Made it through the first chapter of The Four Agreements...and it got much more appropriate at the end of the chapter. Now I'll be getting into the 'meat' of the book.

Feb. 22nd will be one year since she left the family home.
She filed for divorce on Oct. 1st.
It's been a helluva ride since about Dec. of 2008.

I'm sure as heck ready for some better times...but I still have this mean and nasty thing to go through, and it gets worse daily.

Kiddos come back over today after school...yea!

G
G
Originally Posted By: antlers
There's already been so much written and given to the attorneys, by she and I. I did respond to this e-mail last night. So be it. She wants to completely absolve herself of any suffering by the kids over this, and when she does it to me, I sometimes respond, like I did last night. There has been TONS of texting between she and I over the kids, so this e-mail and my response aren't gonna do much of anything one way or another in light of that. I just wanted to point out what I'm dealing with here. It's hard to get my brain around what she's doing, and then she writes me these messages that have the tone that they do!
Good "I" message. I need a favor, would you be willing to post a portion of what you sent L? Blink once for yes, Twice for NO.
In an odd way, Mr. A, knowing you is helping me. As always, I respect your boundaries.

G
G
If it's comic relief you seek, I have a new thread, under construction. I laughed so hard, I thought I was going to pee my pants. Peace, Goldey

A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: antlers
Good "I" message. I need a favor, would you be willing to post a portion of what you sent L? Blink once for yes, Twice for NO.
In an odd way, Mr. A, knowing you is helping me. As always, I respect your boundaries.

Hi goldey.

Not sure I follow your meaning here regarding the "I" message or the "odd way" that knowing me is helping you...but anyways, I have sent e-mails to my attorney regarding the way she badmouths me to the kids (they've told me) because it's a violation of the Court orders to do so. And I've let my attorney know of just how late she brings the kids to me, especially on school nights, and then gets pissed when I won't let her pick them up as early as she wants to when it's time for them to go back. Things like that. And I know she has done the same because when she sends me a nastygram by text or e-mail, she 'draws' her lawyer like a gun!

A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
If it's comic relief you seek, I have a new thread, under construction. I laughed so hard, I thought I was going to pee my pants. Peace, Goldey

I'll check it out...but I really don't want to pee my pants! smile

G
G
Mr. A, you are being the better person. If my STBX-H (Roast Beast) had once, just once, indicated he had the capacity to join a website to save our M, instead of his "other" web activities, we'd be living under the same roof, with our children. Lucky for me, he is a Tool. An Insect. (I'm kinda angry with him today...it will pass).

I'd agree, peeing your pants is an attention-grabber, and I don't think you need your STBX-W going around telling everyone you wet yourself. shocked
Keep up the good work. I really gotta go get this book. What is the Title, Author, exactly? I'll try to send someone to the library today.

Me:44, WAW hx bi-polar H:48, hx of abuse
S:22, S:19, D:16
Filed Oct 08, dismissed
Filed again Jan 10, dismissed
Now Piecing
alter persona: SuperBoots
A
antlers Offline OP
OP Offline
A
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz.
You, and everyone else I know of, would also benefit from Love Without Hurt by Steven Stosny.

I'm so much a better man and father now...I just hate it that I don't get another chance with her now...another chance for our family!

Anyway, I appreciate you being around. Thanks. You keep up the good work too.

G
G
antlers,
Please go visit Gypsy.

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

Page 21 of 65 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 64 65

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard