Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
G
OP Offline
G
We have all the same friends. The golfer in AZ can point you if need be. Others have my digits.

V
V
I will introduce you!

S
S
Hugs, Goldey-
Been lurking and thinking of you.

Bunny

W42/H42/M20
S/19,D/17
On My Own: 11/28/09
G
OP Offline
G
Bunny, how nice to see you. I've noticed you in the alt, lurking, but been too busy to fly-by. Thanks for reaching out. Hope all is well in your sitch. And if it's not, send up a flare. I'm sure someone has an extra pair of SuperBoots handy. wink
I know there are a few more lurking: Thanks DB'ers. And to the United States Army. cool
The foot, unfortunately, is not doing very well, my friends. If you are an Orthopedic Surgeon, you will understand that Goldey's in some trouble right now. It's not tendonitis, like we thought. frown
Ice. Meds. Rest. Tests.
Phase 2 of Operation Goldey Freedom went well. My Sis and I had a disagreement over how things should work, and there was a bit of cussing. mad Then it was all better. smile
Three white knights were able to rescue an apartment full of furniture. I got my hope chest. I got the kids' baby books. I got some heirloom furniture, built by my Grandfather after he retired in the '60's. Ultra-cool stuff. grin shocked laugh
Pizza and beer followed.
Journal:
Another action-packed day is on deck at the hospital Sunday...it's gonna be a Showdown this afternoon, for sure. Pre-game in Clackamas county begins around noon. Kick-off around 2:30pm. There will be plenty of referees, and the place will be packed with Goldey fans.
I'm letting the Roast Beast take S16 to a Superbowl Party at the [party place] today. I hope S16 returns (drunk as a skunk) and flunks his breathalyzer. Buys me another 30 days, as insurance runs out this Thursday.
As for me, I'm putting Sis (my Hero) on the train tonight, and headed home to watch the post-game highlights. Writing a couple of thank-you notes. Collecting on my Superbowl wager. GO SAINTS.

G
OP Offline
G
I'm now ignoring all calls from my STBX-Roast Beast. Papers are filed. He will be served Monday or Tuesday, while I'm dealing with my medical stuff. And I am dark. Lurking very closeby. Taking care of Goldey, so she can take care of others when the time comes. And it looks like that time will be in 4 days, unless something changes.

A
A
Mornin' goldey. Do what you gotta do. Take care of goldey.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
G
OP Offline
G
All in all, not a bad day. My team won (GO SAINTS) and the hospital 'meeting' was downright comical. I'll update more when there is time.
Sis got home to her Hus and babies, and I'm kicking back, feeling quite grateful to all those who hope, lurk, pray, visit, call, poke, support, and wish.
Some of you fall into more than one category.
I'm not going to get all girl-y on you, DB'ers.
Thank you.
I would not be the woman I am today without all of you.
Today, I am happy to be just me.
Peace. Goldey

V
V
(((((Goldey)))))

G
OP Offline
G
And a special thanks for all the hugs, gang.
I might act tough, but deep down, I'm just a girl who wanted to be a wife and mommy.
And God decided to create a Warrior Princess. With a 'tude.

The scene today at the hospital revolved around S16 (big surprise) and the messed up relationships we've been living with for many years. Specifically, S16 felt he had to choose who to spend Superbowl Sunday with...Me and Sis, or Dad and the [party place we used to go to every year]. He picked Dad, and regretted it. There was drama, to say the least.
And I wasn't afraid. The Roast Beast appeared to be a bit shook up, though.

W
W
Hi Goldey,

no gems of wisdom, just keping up with you. My thoughts not only go to you, but your children. Bummer for s16 to feel regret and to have to make such tough choices. He is lucky to have you.

Me40
stbex38
S8/S4
T18yrs/M9yrs

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard