Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 46 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 45 46
P
P
Originally Posted By: cutterbug

I raise my hand to the stop position and I say. "Stop it ladybug. Call it what you want , but I will call it what it is. It started while you were married. The legal term is Adultry."

NO, actually, the term is "adultery." With an "e"!!! mad

Why do so many people on this forum misspell that, especially when the built-in little spellchecker within this forum automatically inserts that godawful squiggly red line underneath it every time you leave it typed incorrectly?

Sorry, but that -- and "boundry" -- are my two pet peeves!!!

There. I feel much better now. smirk

Puppy

Last edited by Puppy Dog Tails; 01/29/10 07:58 PM.
C
OP Offline
C
There is a spell checker... Duh... Did not notice that. Adultery.

I will write it a 100 times smile

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
P
P
Right after you clap the erasers. wink

G
G
Originally Posted By: cutterbug
Adultery. I will write it a 100 times

Write it out 1000 times if you like... I don't mind... as long as you don't commit it wink

May things go as you plan tonight Cutter.

Gnosis #1926699 01/29/10 10:03 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks Gnu... Adultery.

Got some butterflies. smile But I knew I would. Talk to ya on the alt.

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
W
W
Cutter,

I envy your cool and confidence!

M
M
Cutter - HUGS

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
mindfull #1926891 01/30/10 06:23 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Well I am back. That was absolulty surreal. I so i could get there early. On the way. Get a text message saying that she is going to be 20 minutes late... Printer issue with an apology. So i reply back to text me when she is close and a thankyou. So I go grocery shopping.

Get in the restaunt and order a tea and two cups. And await ladybug. When she gets in I smile and say hi ladybug. The Tea is good and its cold. So enjoy a hot cup of tea.
She looked at me and I just smiled and acted very open.

And she sat down and over the next 100 minutes we laughed , looked at each other, smiled and I am completely confused.

That was my wife there. She asked about my running. We talked about family. She told me about apartment and common friends. She talked about stores I would like to visit.

She asked about runnning in a running race with me and our up comming wedding in march. I said yes.

Such a bizzare evening. I thought it was the perfect dB date.

Just a night where you look across and see your wife but you just keep that to your self.

Damn she looked sexy. And when I left I got in my car and drove anay and I cried.

Why did she have to be so nice? F#()k that hurt. I saw my wife and I missed her. I am now compeltly confused.

I did a perfect DB date.....I am guessing she is a perfect WAS.

So different from the last two meetings. But I was so different to.

Damn. It was so hard. We signed the papers and I got everything I wanted.

I am so confused.

N
N
Cutter, it is still good. You signed the papers BUT left a very good impression and very good memory/association with you.

You signed the papers. Now you can be "free" to fully detach. You will date, live life, etc. She is still in the same place with OM...her relationship will crumble. You will have moved on...she will regret and reminisce. She will contact you. Who knows where you will be/what you want?

Closure has happened.

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

W
W
confusion SUCKS!

(((hugs)))

Does she know how to find the path back?

Do you think WAS's need reminding? Did you say anything about it?
I think a few days ago you were going to???
You have been sounding angry the past few days. Did you feel any of that? Sounds like you did what you intended but are surprised at your feelings. Did you think you were done? Do you really think she is? Do you get the feeling a lot was left unsaid?

I'm crying for ya, for all of us.

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
Page 27 of 46 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 45 46

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard