Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 46 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 45 46
D
D
Quote:
I did not get my goals done today. No signing of the papers, No dress gone.

I am disappointed in my self. That way. But very proud of myself that I can stand in the same room as her and just be myself. No fear. No anger. In control. Not being controlled. Ladybug no longer has any power over me.

I understood that the signing of the papers was her choice (guess I misunderstood). The goals of having the papers signed and the dress gone were things for her participate in, so why be disappointed in yourself? Leaving the dress is symbolic to me. Anyhow, you haven't shut the door if you are considering offering to her to reconcile.

Great SELF control--proof that you could look into her eyes and not feel fear or anger or loss of power. smile Cool and confident... very attractive. Good job!! smile

Last edited by Day by Day; 01/25/10 12:29 AM.

M40, H39
M17 T20
D13, S12
H moved out 05/09
D filed 1/10
newmama #1923079 01/25/10 12:28 AM
G
G
Hey NM no worries at all!

I thought that I needed to clarify the timing and context. As for mentoring Cutter... that's as far from the truth as it can get. We're good friends and talk in the real world because we have things in common. I can't claim the title of "mentor" here.

And yeah Cutter, tell us how the hockey went!

Gnosis #1923132 01/25/10 03:11 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Well BIL called me. Asked me how I was doing. And well he informed me that ladybug has an apartment now. Hence the movement of all that stuff from the house. His opinion of the day is that it was hard. Damn hard. And that ladybug does not look well. And that she was in total shock of how I was.

Interesting. I will keep these thoughts as well. Explains what she took today. Furniture for her apartment. 3 days in apartment and 4 days at OM's house.

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
P
P17 Offline
P
Originally Posted By: cutterbug
And that she was in total shock of how I was.

Is that good shock as in she couldn't believe how much you had changed?

Quote:

3 days in apartment and 4 days at OM's house.

Oh her parents must be so proud. What a great life she has setup for herself - I am ever so slightly jealous.

Me 36, W 34 | D 8 | M 3.5y
Sep 2Aug09 | Left 6Sep09 | OM in 10Oct09 | NC 17Nov09 | Gave up caring - Jan 2010

"Have integrity. Do what is right, not what is expedient."
"Delay is the antidote for anger"
R
R
Originally Posted By: cutterbug
Well BIL called me. Asked me how I was doing. And well he informed me that ladybug has an apartment now. Hence the movement of all that stuff from the house. His opinion of the day is that it was hard. Damn hard. And that ladybug does not look well. And that she was in total shock of how I was.

Interesting. I will keep these thoughts as well. Explains what she took today. Furniture for her apartment. 3 days in apartment and 4 days at OM's house.

Cutter,
I am in awe of how you handled yourself. And, obviously you had an impact!

All you need now is another goal to top off your week! wink

U
U
cutterbug
I am thankful for knowing you.
i wish i had your strength.
Please accept my apology once more for not telling you everything about my sitch.

YOu are the man.

My sitch- http://tinyurl.com/nth74d
undrdg #1923194 01/25/10 05:04 AM
N
N
Cutterbug, way to go by shocking ladybug with your demeanor! Was she also taken back by your glowing skin and sweat dripping down your face from running? (LOL)

Now I don't get something-how do you know the amount of time she is staying in her apartment vs OM's place?

And where was she staying before? I forgot...sorry!

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

undrdg #1923195 01/25/10 05:04 AM
C
OP Offline
C
undrdg i do not care. IT DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. If you would like to keep posting your advice as you have please do so.

If you do not... have a good life.

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
newmama #1923263 01/25/10 02:09 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: newmama
Cutterbug, way to go by shocking ladybug with your demeanor! Was she also taken back by your glowing skin and sweat dripping down your face from running? (LOL)

Now I don't get something-how do you know the amount of time she is staying in her apartment vs OM's place?

And where was she staying before? I forgot...sorry!

Via 1 friend and brother in law. She is a proud and stubborn woman.

Before she was staying at one of her girlfriends place.

Everyone else. Thank you very much for your replies.

P
P
I give her two weeks. She will hit a crisis point, and come begging you back. Be prepared with what you want, as you may only get one shot at this.

In the meantime, be courteous, upbeat, and GIVE GRACE. It will serve you well if you decide you want to reconcile.

I don't think you two are done. Could even come AFTER a D, but I don't think you're done.

Puppy

Page 22 of 46 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 45 46

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard