Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
OP Offline
ok, i just got thru posting to sage, went to my thread to post my positives and saw that it had 129 replies. the lock monster has been out full force lately so i decided to start a new thread.

the first place i went is to see my "horoscope" (my motivational quote i call it) and don't you know, that it was again an inspiration for my new thread title

Quote:

You can't make fruit salad on the same chopping board that you have just used to cut up garlic. You can't enjoy the sound of birdsong by the side of a busy road. You can't whisper sweet nothings to a loved one if you are in the middle of bawling out someone else down the telephone. Where highly sensitive matters are concerned, the need to create the right environment becomes essential. In order to give an intriguing possibility a fair trial today, you must make some definite changes. They will be worth the adjustment.

this is my post to sage

Quote:

it's anniversary time again, 5 months tomorrow, and i am dealing with runaway thoughts. this time literally, i want to runaway

i see the positives, but then i see no future. why is it that i continue to look into the future when i have been told time and time again to concentrate on ONE DAY AT A TIME

i have been quiet for the last week, and now i realize i do this everytime the anniversary comes up. about a week before the anniversary i start to get antsy and want to take off to start a new life without hubby. very much a cycle.

i want to approach him and ask him all the questions you so eloquently put in your post but i have finally come to realize that i am going down a cheeseless tunnel, but it's really hard nonetheless

think i should have read my "motivation" for the day before i got on the bb to post. where highly sensitive matters are concerned, the need to create the right environment becomes essential - i would think that our whole r is a highly sensitive matter. so acting AS IF is essential for me to create the right environment so that changes can take place

again, this depends on me. this depends on me making the environment comfortable so that the changes can take place. i have already seen many changes and for that i am most delighted. so keep on kitti, keep on, the adjustments you make will be worth it.

my past threads:

Living in Limbo Land (first thread)

My Great Secret Dream (second thread)

Lightening Up My Heart (third thread)

kitti

Good morning!

Sunshine is here!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Positives coming up right????

Pam

OP Offline
good morning sunshine, i see you were a busy little beaver yesterday, and i couldn't even get online. ugh, i am sorry to have missed everything, but you seemed to have pulled thru with flying colors! congrats on a complete 180 last night my pal!!!

my positives:

1) sunday, hubby and i went to grocery store after church, as we were walking the parking lot, he actually put his arm around me, IN PUBLIC, that was hardly there PRE bomb, so big step!!!

2) hubby sought me out for goodbye hug this morning

3) helped me out with a paper i have to work on for church this morning, and i didn't even ask him, he just helped

thank you sage for consistantly beating us all over the head with the "list three positives" 2x4 - it helps a ton my friend, a ton

when i grow up, i wanna be sage

kitti

ME TOO! ME TOO!!

Pam

Good morning Kitti my friend,
Glad to see your NEW thread....sounds like it's going to be a great place for you to take a look at things from a different perspective.

Welcome to your NEW home.
T2

Hi KK,

I new started a new thread, also. Befor I get locked out...how's that for planning.

Have a great day!!

Cathy

Zoo Offline
Morning Kitti {{{ }}}

Quote:

Sage, Shiny and Calystra
Them girls got it going on!! Being one of them when I grow up would be just fine !!

Quote:

it's anniversary time again, 5 months tomorrow, and i am dealing with runaway thoughts. this time literally, i want to runaway

I have a similar problem with Fridays...my brain just shifts into over-drive! Granted, I have been getting better at dealing with it...I use to be this way Thurs,Fri and Sat (when he worked on Sats.) but it is still somewhat of a struggle.

I ended up having to explain this struggle to H because he noticed my erratic behavior on this day. Guess I wasn't very good at hiding it It didn't please him to hear the reason why...his response was "it's not like I did it every week !" but I guess I got it explained sufficently enough for him to understand it. H has been making the effort to leave work on Fri. as early as he can and he calls me right before he leaves. This helps a great deal

Keep the positive thoughts flowing and the positive posts...your H is definitely coming around by what you have been posting. ALmost as if he is doing his own 180's isn't it

Zoo

"If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm." - Mahatma Gandhi
Quote:

thank you sage for consistantly beating us all over the head with the "list three positives" 2x4 - it helps a ton my friend, a ton

Cool!

Quote:

kitti

Be careful what you ask for or else you might end up wandering around cheeseless tunnels with a headache because you're thinking too much/overanalyzing.

Sage

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
LOL WRONG SAGE if that were going to be the case, she'd be T2 not Sage.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard