Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 46 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 45 46
newmama #1914106 01/11/10 07:15 PM
P
P17 Offline
P
Originally Posted By: newmama
Excuse me for saying this, but WHAT A FOOLISH WOMAN Ladybug is being for giving you up!

You know I've read a lot of sitches on here and walked through a lot of threads. I haven't yet come across one, from somebody who has been here for a while, that I don't think 'if only your spouse could see you now'.

Most WAS's are foolish. If you want to look at it another way maybe this is being done to us, by whatever otherworldy power you believe in (even fate or karma), to make us better people. All those threads I have read are from better people at the end than when they started.

I've said many times before, but this forum is a godsend.

Me 36, W 34 | D 8 | M 3.5y
Sep 2Aug09 | Left 6Sep09 | OM in 10Oct09 | NC 17Nov09 | Gave up caring - Jan 2010

"Have integrity. Do what is right, not what is expedient."
"Delay is the antidote for anger"
P17 #1914327 01/11/10 10:26 PM
P
P
Originally Posted By: P17

I hope you take this message in the manner it's meant - somebody who doesn't want you to give up but also wants you to do what you feel is the right thing for you. Either way, I'll support you. But I needed to say this.

Cutter, I agree with most of this, fwiw. Especially this:

Quote:

I don't understand. If you're single, your marriage is over and you want to move on ... what vows are you holding onto?

You're not giving her -- or yourself -- an "out." If that's the way you want it, that's your right, but then this should be a D, and not an S.

Unless I've missed something, which is ENTIRELY possible.

Puppy

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: cutterbug

I know I sound all down. But I am not all doom and gloom. A little tired from a busy weekend. GAL is killing me.... Not used to these late nights.

I do plan on signing those papers that day. As I want to make sure I am finacially protected for when her Affair ends and her work enviroment falls apart. When I think about that day. I think being silent will say more than any word can. I will let her fully look into my eyes before and afterwards. If I shed some tears I will not hide them. For I am not ashamed to show my emotions now. I am not afraid of myself. I do not hide from myself. I also think that as my wife she is allowed to fully see the consequences of her actions and how deeply she hurt me.

Then it will be back to db rules.

No R talk. And I will not talk about my life to her. I only share my experiences with people who I respect and they respect me.
Her actions speak louder than any words. I will also be mentally armed against crocadile tears and any crumbs. I will also remove myself from any arguements. I fully understand that the game is still being played.

The sea will be calm. I am still the lighthouse.

Hey P , I guess you missed this one wink

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
P
P17 Offline
P

Hey P , I guess you missed this one wink

Nope smile

I just thought your new post contradicted that one.

This one seems to be more in keeping with how I see you. Strong, confident and business like with a view to his M and a mindset of R (that sounds very girly ... I don't fancy you :))

The last post you made was much more 'I'm done with this'. I was / am confused (which, is nothing new to be honest)!

Sep 2Aug09 | Left 6Sep09 | OM in 10Oct09 | NC 17Nov09 | Gave up caring - Jan 2010

P17 #1914393 01/11/10 11:53 PM
C
OP Offline
C
NO. That one was the next day. After the song. So the one you quoted was a day earlier... 3Am...

Need to put PUI ( Thanks GNU )

Posted Under Influence ( 3 beers and a glass of wine )

Stop messing with my brain wink

Last edited by cutterbug; 01/11/10 11:56 PM.

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
P
P17 Offline
P
NO. That one was the next day. After the song. So the one you quoted was a day earlier... 3Am...

Ahhh ... that was the one I must have had in my head then and thinking about. Apologies.

There is so much to keep track of!

P17 #1914428 01/12/10 12:44 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Hey P here is a good LBS Song

I was listening to this album tonight. BRMC's Howl. Its a great album. Top 10 for me in the last 10 years. I love music. I love how lyrics jump out when you emotions are working 100%. I just love music. Sorry P.... I am humming along today. Good spirits. Feel alive today. Yea had some sleep last night... Today is up and up.... And you want to know something. I went a few hours not thinking about all this.... A few hours....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG1c6em62fg ( studio )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdgswSjYhMw ( live )
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Howl

You try so hard to be cold
You try so hard to not show
I give you nothing to doubt, and you doubt me
I give you all that I have, but you don't see

Now I know that my eyes must close here
Every word seems to feel like you don't care
But I know that you're so confused and afraid
I just want to be one true thing that don't fade
I don't wanna give up tomorrow
I just can't understand why we're going on

You try so hard to be heard
You try so hard to not hurt
I give you nothing to doubt, and you doubt me
I give you all that I have, but you don't see

Now I know that my eyes must close here
Every word seems to feel like you don't care
But I know that you're so confused and afraid
I just want to be one true thing that don't fade
I don't wanna give up tomorrow
I just can't understand why we're going on
I don't wanna be sad, I don't wanna be scared
I won't wait for you in silence
I see the road is long

P17 #1914614 01/12/10 06:57 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: P17

Ahhh ... that was the one I must have had in my head then and thinking about. Apologies.

There is so much to keep track of!

This parallel path can be difficult at times. Either way I move forward. I hope you are as well.

P17 #1914778 01/12/10 04:48 PM
S
S
(((Cutter)))

Your words, make me misty.

You are such a good man and have come so far - I wish the same for you that I wish for everyone else - Peace...

The sea will be calm. I am still the lighthouse.

You are now the captain of your own ship, so to speak, and not just the drowning passenger trapped on the ship in a storm-tossed sea.

You know where to find me if you need to let some of that emotion out...Many hugs and prayers for you... smile

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
M
M
Cutter,

PUI - LoL

Just a warning would be enough! In case you're the type that gets all lovey, and LOVES everyone... (Guess who THAT is?! LoL)

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
Page 15 of 46 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 45 46

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard