Print Thread
Page 62 of 101 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 100 101
B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails
Originally Posted By: GoBison
Quote:
They all had dinner at the restaraunt my WAW manages. I skipped that and told WAW that I don't feel comfortable there.

Why did you not feel comfortable? Sounds like you are trying to make her feel guilty and makes you look pretty unmanly.

I disagree. To me, t his shows me that he knows what he wants, what he DOESN'T want, and is willing to take the lead on making sure he has the former in his life and not the latter.

And you gotta admit, the "Why, do I smell bad?" thing was beautifully executed. grin

Puppy

Check my previous post Puppy. I said "why, do you smell bad?"

Not going to the restaraunt didn't make me look week in any way Bison. I think it showed that I am fine with seeing a movie with the family, but not going to WAW workplace - where "her people" are. It's like her second (and sometimes first) home and if she can't be in our home and I am not even allowed to visit her apartment, than it makes sense that I wouldn't want to go to her workplace.

50 years old.

Ontario, Canada

Loving Marriage #2 with the perfect person.

G
G
Puppy knows best.

The way I saw it was that you were telling her you were uncomfortable being around people she knew and you couldn't handle it because you were uncomfortable. But then go along with her to a movie like all is fine not "he knows what he wants, what he DOESN'T want, and is willing to take the lead on making sure he has the former in his life and not the latter."

But like I said PDT knows best.

"Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" Matthew 6:33
P
P
Originally Posted By: GoBison
Puppy knows best.

Not really. I just offer a different perspective. Other than sniffing out affairs (which -- sadly -- I "bat" near 1.000 on), I'm sure I've been wrong TONS of times on here, considering how many times I throw advice out there. smile

Puppy

B
OP Offline
B
A little update...

Yesterday WAW came over with groceries and made dinner as usual on Sundays now. She also made another dish, so we would have leftovers for the week.

At one point I told WAW that I keep having dreams about her - or more specifically her being topless in my dreams. That wound up with be touching her breasts (through her bra) a little with her approval of course.

That might have been a mistake?????

50 years old.

Ontario, Canada

T
T
Originally Posted By: BeTheMan

At one point I told WAW that I keep having dreams about her - or more specifically her being topless in my dreams. That wound up with be touching her breasts (through her bra) a little with her approval of course.

You think?

That might have been a little over-sharing at this stage of things, unless it was in the context of renewed feelings for each other.

Would you tell a women that you were only dating that story?

Me: 44, Wife: 39
M: 17 years T: 20 years
Bomb on 08/25/09
1/13/10: MC started
1/28/10, 2/8/10: More bombs
8/28/10: Wife moved out
No talk of D, no movement

"Every day is another chance to get it right."
H
H
LOL, Well you over stepped but i am on your side. I feel you pain.

M:33
W:32
Married 10/28/07
C: B13 G10 (Both from different relationships)
12/30/09 Bomb
Divorce Busted 2/04/10
5/15/12 Bomb 2
P
P

I think it would be okay if you told her you had ONE dream like this; nothing more.

And touching her??? Big no-no; "pursuing" to the max, and pretty much the DEFINITION of "needy/grabby," don'tchathink??

Puppy

B
OP Offline
B
I dunno Puppy.

My original comment on the subject was a joke to some extent. I said "can you stay out of my dreams tonight - or at least keep your top on". From that...well...you know what happened.

I backed off immediately after though. Maybe..just maybe..it left her hoping for more???

50 years old.

Ontario, Canada

B
OP Offline
B
Would I tell a woman I was dating that I dreamt of her body? Uh - yes!!!

50 years old.

Ontario, Canada

T
T
I dunno Puppy.

My original comment on the subject was a joke to some extent. I said "can you stay out of my dreams tonight - or at least keep your top on". From that...well...you know what happened.

OK, I misunderstood the original comment.

I thought that the touching was part of the dream; I didn't realize it was a result of the conversation.

Me: 44, Wife: 39
M: 17 years T: 20 years
Bomb on 08/25/09
1/13/10: MC started
1/28/10, 2/8/10: More bombs
8/28/10: Wife moved out
No talk of D, no movement

"Every day is another chance to get it right."
Page 62 of 101 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 100 101

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard