B
(((GIMA)))

Me: 42
Him: 43

Two divorcees in a relationship
W
W
GIMA,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. As others have said you have handled yourself with dignity and she can't take that from you.

"The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others."
Solomon Ibn Gabriol
williaij #1909953 01/06/10 11:23 AM
L
L
Thinking of you lots (())

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
S
S
(((GIMA)))

I got up to see the sunrise again however it is still dark crazy...

Thoughts of you on my mind so I wanted to make sure you are doing ok my friend.

I hope you slept peacefully last night.

smile

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
G
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted By: Serenity13
(((GIMA)))

I got up to see the sunrise again however it is still dark crazy...

Thoughts of you on my mind so I wanted to make sure you are doing ok my friend.

I hope you slept peacefully last night.

smile

Thank you. Sounds very peaceful.

I was able to sleep last night. Had that moment when I woke up when there were no thoughts or memories about D or yesterday's events, then, all of it came back. Damn. Reality.

I read a devotional every morning and it never ceases to amaze me the timeliness of the lesson. This morning was based on Matthew 6:25-34 and the message was don't worry about tomorrow. Just deal with today. God will provide for tomorrow. Wow.

Still sorting through my emotions. I'm not hurt/angry/resentful that she filed, but I am about the way she did it. No warning, and having me served at my office? In front of my co-workers. I didn't think she would stopp to that low level. What in the world did she think she would gain by doing this, other than simply trying to inflict the maximum amount of pain/hurt to me? Simply is no other reason. But, she has to live with that.

Thank you all for your support. It really helps. It is very humbling that people I have never met in person are willing to take the time to think of my situation, pray for me, and encourage me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
S
S
Originally Posted By: givingitmyall
I'm not hurt/angry/resentful that she filed, but I am about the way she did it. No warning, and having me served at my office? In front of my co-workers. I didn't think she would stopp to that low level. What in the world did she think she would gain by doing this, other than simply trying to inflict the maximum amount of pain/hurt to me?

Hey GIMA,

It's understandable that the way it was done is upsetting to you. Just keep your head up high today. Tomorrow will worry about itself, like the lesson said. Hugs.

Me: 29
Got a ticket to the D concert
J
J
Originally Posted By: givingitmyall
Still sorting through my emotions. I'm not hurt/angry/resentful that she filed, but I am about the way she did it. No warning, and having me served at my office? In front of my co-workers. I didn't think she would stopp to that low level. What in the world did she think she would gain by doing this, other than simply trying to inflict the maximum amount of pain/hurt to me? Simply is no other reason. But, she has to live with that.

I know it sucks and it is hard, but who cares why she did it? I do suspect it was mostly out of fear on her part. She is afraid that if she tries to talk to you about it, you would either react with anger or try to stop her. That being said, it is worth bringing up to her that the way she did it was pretty classless for someone who has known you x years. Then you have to put it to her, are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way? Do you want to get real or just pour money away through lawyers?

H35 W34 S4 | T-10 yrs M-6 yrs
WAW said M over 04/09 | Living separate since 09/09
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
JKL2009 #1910034 01/06/10 02:22 PM
D
D
GIMA,
Keep the PMA, I know it is hard and easy to get bogged down in negativity. I fight this daily, it ebbs and flows. But you will be ok, this is your time to get better.
It sucks in all possible ways, but keep on keepin on.
The WAW will have to live with her own guilt and someday answer for her actions elsewhere, but that is not your concern.
Be the best person you can be.
Keep telling yourself you are strong, confident, fearless. Think about before you met her, didn't you feel this way??
Feel it again.

Dane #1910062 01/06/10 02:47 PM
M
M
GIMA - Wow. Truly, Limbo NO MO! HUGS and a PRAYER!! She sucks for serving you at the office. Probably a good thing not to eat her cooking!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
Page 30 of 82 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 81 82

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard