Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 46 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 45 46
S
S
Quote:
LBS. Controls their own destiny. I have gained control. I wish every LBS who reads this burns this in their memory. It is not about them. IT IS ABOUT YOU. YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN LIFE.

Thank you Cutter - you've inspired me.
Quote:
It took 7 months to get to this point.

It took me 2 years!

Me 56
H 47
Married 21 years
No children
Bomb & moved out 4/07 "My feelings have changed" & "I want to live by myself".
Ow Bomb 8/07
H filed 6/08
D final 2/05/10

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: Silver Fox
Quote:
LBS. Controls their own destiny. I have gained control. I wish every LBS who reads this burns this in their memory. It is not about them. IT IS ABOUT YOU. YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN LIFE.

Thank you Cutter - you've inspired me.
Quote:
It took 7 months to get to this point.

It took me 2 years!

Funny SF. You have always inspired me. I read your story back when I first joined. And you have come through some tough times. Kudos to you. You are a very smart person.

But thank you. Good luck to you. I have a feeling you will always land on your feet.

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
sandi2 #1909826 01/06/10 03:55 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: sandi2
Hi Cutter. I take it as a compliment that you invited me to drop by your thread. As usual, you are doing a great job. Few have come here and did as much as fast.

I don't really know anything to add. I have seen throughout people's threads that "drama" seems to be what sinks the ship the quickest. The WAW will try to pull you into that drama in order to get the control. If you don't wort it off, friends and family can pull you into the drama also. So, finding where your strength lies and hanging onto it.....and applying it....is what you have to do. You are doing it, as far as I can tell. I believe when the LBH "refuses" to be drawn into the drama that the WAW presents.....then she has no fight! How can you fight if the other person won't strike back?

As you well know, when a S or D is drawn up, angry emotions are all over the place and a perfect setting for a good case of drama. So, I encourage you to refuse to be emotional with her. Refuse to fall into her pits. Stay calm and collected in her presence. Smile & wave! She will make a mountain out of every molehill. So, sit back and smile & wave as if you think....."whatever".

I tried to contact you, but guess it was on the old thread. I was concerned about one of the newcomers we had been talking to about exposure. But, maybe he's got things under control. IDK. Just concerned about it.

Take care, Cutter.

Oh thank you Sandi. Post on this one. Your words of wisdom are always welcome. I would really like if you kept an eye on me. As I know this is a very critical stage in my life. I do not want to back pedal. Too much suffered last year. Life, work. I am trying to get back on my feet. I hold you in the highest reguards.

I will make sure I read your post every day up to the the wedding. I will not have any issues with ladybug. I will be as I have always been. A gentleman.

Again. Thank you very much. If you would be so kind to check out P , DBD and NM threads as well. We are a 4 of a kind... smile

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
N
N
I want to know the answer to P's question: are you really done with ladybug?

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

newmama #1910374 01/06/10 06:22 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: newmama
I want to know the answer to P's question: are you really done with ladybug?

Good question.

Still got a little love locked away.

Lets leave it at that for now. As I am still processing the last 2 weeks.

But end of April is fast approaching. 115 days and the exit letter is sent. ( with the breakup cd I made Anyone wants a copy let me know. It has some good tunes on it. ) And I will not live in limbo. My life is too important to me. I am not in for a long haul. I see some people waiting 2 years for the affair to end. Thats just nuts. Life is too short. 2 years for the affair to end. Then a few months of withdrawl. And then hopefully they want to get back with ya. And then you have to decide if you want them back. Then a few years of rebuilding a broken relationship.

Its a huge chunk of time to live in LBS Fog of obsessing over WAS.

In that time I could do many wonderful things , even meet someone and fall in love and have a family if I want that.

I do feel like something has changed.

I just want normal sleeping patterns now. A day where I do not think about all this in some shape or fashion. It sucks thinking about events of all this half the day, every day.

My brain is tired. I am tired.

D
D
Quote:
with the breakup cd I made Anyone wants a copy let me know. It has some good tunes on it.

I'd like to see the playlist. Hope it won't make me too sad.

Feeling the same as you. Life IS too short to wait 2 yrs or more for me. There's a better life out there waiting for me.

M40, H39
M17 T20
D13, S12
H moved out 05/09
D filed 1/10
P
P
Hi Cutter. Well handled.

I have caught up on only about the last 4 pages of your thread, and I want to read more tonite before commenting. But you really sound good, and strong.

Re: the pauses; you don't think she might have been being coached, do you?

Puppy

C
OP Offline
C
01 Doves - Jetstream
02 Stereophonics - Dakota
03 The Soundtrack of Our Lives - Bigtime
04 the manchester orchestra - Shake It Out
05 Elbow - The Bones Of You
06 The Beatles - I'm Looking Through You
07 Sloan - Coax Me
08 The Dears - Lost In The Plot
09 Rogue Wave - Publish My Love
10 Broken Social Scene - Cause = Time
11 Foals - Balloons
12 The Stills - Still In Love Song
13 Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less and Less
14 Maximo Park - Apply Some Pressure
15 Metric - Help I'm Alive
16 The Beatles - Michelle
17 Sia - Breathe Me
18 Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism
19 Doves - Sky Starts Falling

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails
Hi Cutter. Well handled.

I have caught up on only about the last 4 pages of your thread, and I want to read more tonite before commenting. But you really sound good, and strong.

Re: the pauses; you don't think she might have been being coached, do you?

Puppy

No. Not coached at all. She left a broken man.

Why do you ask ?

M
M
Cutter:

I'm thinkin' you need to start 2010 w/a new theme...

"The Cupid Shuffle!" by, of course, CUPID!

smile

With three kids at home, who are music freaks, I can't help but hear it 7200 times a day!!!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
Page 10 of 46 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 45 46

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard